EU+US 70's Armory List

qgFp4Y0.png

nLMHFHp.png

The dodge and agility have the same stat weight so they are essentially the same for the sake of the comparison.

So it's 15agi (arachnid gloves) vs 11 stam and 10 haste, with these particular gloves.

Considering we're talking about WW Monks and Feral Druids here, I feel like the 15agi isn't worth it. You don't need it to get to the insane damage output, and the extra survivability benefits both specs far more (imo) than even more damage will.

If we were talking Rogue then yeah I'd use it if the brutal 4-set wasn't a thing.

--

Complex disagrees with me on this one, so it's fair to say they're competitive. Also pointed out the crafted gloves to me which I had forgotten about before. So you can scratch some of the earlier stuff I posted.
You need to try the arachnid gloves of the monkey or of the tiger, that's why it seems low on agility to you. Sry for late response i fell asleep lel

Interesting reads @Fx @zweindigo, wonder if Arachind gloves of the monkey would be good for WW Would the extra stats (of the monkey) be =20 stam and +20 agil to the base stats(when scaled)? If so i would be interested in running those over the crafted and ones from sunwell. Btw I am using the upgraded version of the gloves you told me to get as I haven't had time to run sunwell.
They are bis for WW and feral, i just don't have my computer on me so i can't check what the exact stats are to prove to Fx atm xddd

Interesting reads @Fx @zweindigo, wonder if Arachind gloves of the monkey would be good for WW Would the extra stats (of the monkey) be =20 stam and +20 agil to the base stats(when scaled)? If so i would be interested in running those over the crafted and ones from sunwell. Btw I am using the upgraded version of the gloves you told me to get as I haven't had time to run sunwell.
Monkey could be BiS, depending on how much agility you lose / how much stamina you gain. Someone needs to post the numbers for that version.

Monkey could be BiS, depending on how much agility you lose / how much stamina you gain. Someone needs to post the numbers for that version.
Ill be home in an hour or two ill check it out =)
Actually no, I don't think they do. But then again we thought dark iron of agi didn't exist until it dropped.. So maybe.
Thanks for looking in to it!

Okay, Arachnid Gloves of the Monkey give 42 agility, 42 stam, 17 crit, 22 nature resist. Tiger gives 42, 17, 42, 22 respectively.

so they could be considered BIS as they have a balance have more agil/stam/crit than others and haste doesn't mean to much to WW other then attack speed/energy regen/ and heal Speed??(or am i missing something about haste?)

Edit: I am talking about the monkey gloves only comparing to other gloves.

Did go into an arena with the Arachnid Gloves of the Monkey and they do in fact scale to 42 agil 42 stam and 17 crit i would say that those are BIS

Haste is better than crit for ww monk because you get to stack tigereye faster. Crit is just for random oneshots. You don't really get enough of either to make it matter though.

And with those stats, it's 1agi and 14stam vs 10 haste, where the former is clearly better. Arachnid of the Monkey is most likely the best item in the glove slot then.

Some other very skilled 70 references for you guys!
I'm not sure what you mean by this, because those armouries are all kind of "meh". They're not bad but definitely not good either.

Some item choices make no sense, like for example going for that 4-set on mage, which is useless because you don't cast fireball ever. Other items give better stats.

And priest is pretty weird with just the spellfire set. If you don't want both sets, you should use solely whitemend, because it gives a better set bonus with less commitment.

@Fx do you happen to know the scaling of any of the Dark iron rings? Agil/tiger/monkey? I might try one of those out in place of the aquamarine ring. would only want one as the Hyjal rep ring proc is quite nice.

Edit: @Onlydreams I just saw your rogue and hunter had Dark iron ring of the tiger/ of the monkey would you mind letting me know what the scaling is? Thanks!

Thanks think I'm gonna farm them most the day. I hate Relic coffer farming lol. Think im gonna shoot for the monkey but if i get either of those three i would be happy.

Users who are viewing this thread