70lvl DK LF Rbg

Status
Not open for further replies.
A picture of the scoreboard in a random BG
+ an armory of you using glaives <.<

You dont give any information about you and your previous experiences.
I wouldnt count on many responses, if any at all :/

Why not for frost?

Cause its bad. A frost needs x2 slow weapons.

glaives is nothing more then some e-peen weapons , its horrible for dw frost ...

Rofl
After the failure on the russian forum you decide to move here?
Spamming Howling wind, having a healers on a leash - the highest skill. You are random, and your ranking - 1750, not more. No need to link their shitty characters and write about the 2200 exp.

u mad? i play random bg because... i dont have rbg team.
rogues spam backstab, mages spam lance, warriors spam rend, dk spam HB. welcome to WOW.

Rofl
After the failure on the russian forum you decide to move here?
Spamming Howling wind, having a healers on a leash - the highest skill. You are random, and your ranking - 1750, not more. No need to link their shitty characters and write about the 2200 exp.

who r u? its u?
i have healer, but i dont have 5 ppl group.

for example in AV earlier today. you did 3 million damage and had 18-13?
/DK: How to survive on AV VS million mages

who r u? its u?
i have healer, but i dont have 5 ppl group.
Ok. We had 3 ppl, bro. And I was the only heal in the horde. And do not write that you were not a group.
Why do you not link this?
07rSD.jpg

Yeah, good stat, but in the group with 2 personal healers lose BG at the random horde.
uH9zS.jpg

AoE pack.
As you can see I can to link screenshots also.

For all your BGs if there is a win - it's not your merit (a normal part of the alliance/bad horde). HB spam is not enough to win if you do not understand, you need to play as a team, but you obviously do not know how to play it.

P.S: Sorry, if there's bad english. =/

Last edited by a moderator:
2.2k rating on russian RBG (s9) could get any idiot. This is not an indicator, and I wrote you about it. And do not link your screenshots with a 2k-2.2k rating in 5v5, too (I'm writing in advance).
We already had a dispute with you on this issue. And I'll have repeatedly proved to you that you're random, received a rating (2k+) in the Cataclysm (hello stupid Blizzard).

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread