70 Warrior arena

ragemonger

Legend
Hey guys i just wanted to make this thread so that people could add to it ect. so i have just got some decent pvp gear and have started to arena and i still feel i could be doing more to improve my *skills* so just leave a reply about any arena tips and tricks you are willing to share. thx :D

y i watch swifty, second i can beat mages easyier than you would belive (in prot i can anyway)

and tbh i preffer to fight as the *underdog* as it gives u a better feeling when u win, instead of just 2-3 hitting people as a mage

I probably can`t help you all that much with arena. But all I would say is make sure you get plenty of resilience or you are going to be in for a frustrating experience.

Best advice? For playing battlegrounds, make friends with a decent dispelling healer and run with them as often as possible. Concentrate on slowing and helping your team with interrupts and your aoe fear etc, rather than just trying to be a tunneling dps like most warriors do. They can still put out decent damage but you are going to want to cry if you meet a res-stacked Resto Druid or Resto Shaman!

y i am aiming for 530ish resi, but in terms of a parner not luck in finding one so far but my relm has a lot of 70 twinks so im confident that i will eventually find a disc priest

Warriors are pretty strong since 4.1

Although the thing about warriors is that they REQUIRE, not need, can use, but REQUIRE, a healer that can dispel (All healer can now but back in the day).

Warriors damage is really high if they can get on a target and get LttS stacked up, Rend on the target, and its a good game.

Also being able to time Reflects perfect, (even more so since the CD is high).

You'll need a high amount of resil too.

1v1 you'll get kited and beat by most classes.

2v2 with a good healer you'll find problems only with mages.

Kruul said:
2 words, Swifty

Ha good joke, the last person in the world you want to learn from is that 2200 hero. If you want to watch a good player try Hoodrych or Dahis, both of which have several different movies to watch.

Honestly though after the patch the only matches a warrior could lose to is a good Aflic/Shaman or Mage/healer. If you haven't tried prot spec I would look into it, its pretty strong if you gear it right.

Nukka said:
Ha good joke, the last person in the world you want to learn from is that 2200 hero. If you want to watch a good player try Hoodrych or Dahis, both of which have several different movies to watch.

Honestly though after the patch the only matches a warrior could lose to is a good Aflic/Shaman or Mage/healer. If you haven't tried prot spec I would look into it, its pretty strong if you gear it right.

You mean carried to 2.2k hero.

Nukka said:

He's actually a good person to learn from especially if you are newer to warrior having said that he is a wrathful duelist and not the god people make him out to be but he makes good videos that are easy to follow and he's better than your average player

hood is probably the best example of an ideal warrior to mimic largely because of his playstyle (even if other warriors might actually be better) but its going to be very hard for most warriors to play that way unless they are very competant at the class

Users who are viewing this thread