70 Twinks: How's AV Weekend looking

pyrotime

Legend
I'm currently on Bloodlust and getting 15-20min queues in the 70 bracket.

How are the current queues going on other Battlegroups??

Tonight was the first night I've hit an AV since the 4.0 patch. I'm hoping things will really pickup when the battlegroups merge. I'm hoping the fact I'm getting queues now will be an indicator the 70 AV bracket will be strong when the merge goes live.

ØhnØes said:
bloodlust will be the place to be once battlegroups merge in cata for sure bro

once they merge battlegroups it wont matter if you're in bloodlust or not.

edit: came off as too much of a prick.

question: are hunters worth shit at 70 atm? might move my 39 hunter up

Sani do you still have a twink in epoch ? or what happend to him =[

Rxrlol said:
I enabled my WotlK trial for lolz

Raping AV's at its best.

...I have done the same, yet for some reason it doesnt work for me .... been in que for 2h+ and nothing, i cant join as a grp bcasue it says im unavaliable...i have made sure XP is on and still nothing ... zzz FML

Soberlolz said:
Sani do you still have a twink in epoch ? or what happend to him =[

its a 70 shaman on a wrath acct. if i even bother playing any more, its going to be strictly leveling my 39 hunter to 70/80/85 and doing pvp on him

Ah This is roswends by the way ;)

why not play 70 shaman pew pew lavaburst D:

80 is preety fun i guess Ive done teh whole shabang Light of Dawn, Bane of Fallen King 2600 arena

you mean level to 80 then to 85 come cata or 80 twink ?

I havnt seen how 70 hunters are in 4.0 but they were preety damn nice in 3.3.5 but the only hunter i really played againts was Daman and Traplol who was "Brutal Gladiator Traplol" in Deus vox :( also a good friend of mine that just quit wow D: not many people in epoch play hunters and PvP

Also are you liking focus?

edits: ima go check out hunter changes/talent trees and how it looks

Soberlolz said:
Ah This is roswends by the way ;)

why not play 70 shaman pew pew lavaburst D:

80 is preety fun i guess Ive done teh whole shabang Light of Dawn, Bane of Fallen King 2600 arena

you mean level to 80 then to 85 come cata or 80 twink ?

I havnt seen how 70 hunters are in 4.0 but they were preety damn nice in 3.3.5 but the only hunter i really played againts was Daman and Traplol who was "Brutal Gladiator Traplol" in Deus vox :( also a good friend of mine that just quit wow D: not many people in epoch play hunters and PvP

Also are you liking focus?

edits: ima go check out hunter changes/talent trees and how it looks

got the shaman to 70.. realized i hated it otherwise i would

doing some pve on my current 80 hunter right now.. we're 9/12 in icc25 hms? kinda giving up on progression i guess for now, whatever

gonna get it to 80 hopefully before cata hits and then go for a realm first 85 hunter on it once cata is released

hunters blow dick with focus without aspect of the fox as far as i can tell, havent done much pvp though, so i cant be sure

gonna push for glad during s9 at 85.. dont know how that'll work out, hopefully things are fixed for hunters once again

Sanitarium said:
got the shaman to 70.. realized i hated it otherwise i would

doing some pve on my current 80 hunter right now.. we're 9/12 in icc25 hms? kinda giving up on progression i guess for now, whatever

gonna get it to 80 hopefully before cata hits and then go for a realm first 85 hunter on it once cata is released

hunters blow dick with focus without aspect of the fox as far as i can tell, havent done much pvp though, so i cant be sure

gonna push for glad during s9 at 85.. dont know how that'll work out, hopefully things are fixed for hunters once again

Yeh Shaman is preety boring probly only class I dont play. D:

Yeh Progression is gay 198 wipes on Heroic LK 25 D:

Nice nice ;) i hate leveling to much to attempt that haha D:

Aspect of the fox? What does that increase Focus regen+AP or somethin just a guess havnt played 4.0 ;P

I needa RaF level another rogue I sold my one with the LoD/Bane/full Wrathfuls gunna try push Glad or atleast duelist in s9 depends if my arena partners stay around and if i can still RMP my way to top.

I just hope they make a glyph for vanish allowing you to choose 3.3.5 vanish or 4.0 vanish like they did with Treeform for druids :( i miss Vanish Coils shadowfurys saps Cheapshots Kidneyshots blinds etc you get teh point :(

Soberlolz said:
Yeh Shaman is preety boring probly only class I dont play. D:

Yeh Progression is gay 198 wipes on Heroic LK 25 D:

Nice nice ;) i hate leveling to much to attempt that haha D:

Aspect of the fox? What does that increase Focus regen+AP or somethin just a guess havnt played 4.0 ;P

I needa RaF level another rogue I sold my one with the LoD/Bane/full Wrathfuls gunna try push Glad or atleast duelist in s9 depends if my arena partners stay around and if i can still RMP my way to top.

I just hope they make a glyph for vanish allowing you to choose 3.3.5 vanish or 4.0 vanish like they did with Treeform for druids :( i miss Vanish Coils shadowfurys saps Cheapshots Kidneyshots blinds etc you get teh point :(

progression isn't bad... i just got into it (icc) about 4 months late on my hunter.

eh leveling isn't too bad. im dreading 39-80 more than anything. gonna bring him to a dead server for the realm first 85 attempt.

aspect of the fox lets you shoot steady & cobra shots while moving

i'd raf with you... we could do 1-39 and then i'd jump in on my 39 hunter and do 39-60 with hunter/rogue. idk, up to you.. if you want hit me up in a PM about that

yeah partners fucked me over this season... got into arenas REALLY late (probably 2-3 weeks before the season ended) and got just under 100 3s games in. managed to get to 1600 with like full furious and landed Challenger (lol)

dont think they're going to make a glyph for that... forget where but i remember reading something about that being literally impossible now or some shit.. idk i dont read up on rogues much

Sanitarium said:
progression isn't bad... i just got into it (icc) about 4 months late on my hunter.

eh leveling isn't too bad. im dreading 39-80 more than anything. gonna bring him to a dead server for the realm first 85 attempt.

aspect of the fox lets you shoot steady & cobra shots while moving

i'd raf with you... we could do 1-39 and then i'd jump in on my 39 hunter and do 39-60 with hunter/rogue. idk, up to you.. if you want hit me up in a PM about that

yeah partners fucked me over this season... got into arenas REALLY late (probably 2-3 weeks before the season ended) and got just under 100 3s games in. managed to get to 1600 with like full furious and landed Challenger (lol)

dont think they're going to make a glyph for that... forget where but i remember reading something about that being literally impossible now or some shit.. idk i dont read up on rogues much

That sounds like a pre good aspect i played Hunter as an alt in BC was preety fun very complex Rotation around s5 in PvE.

Id RaF with you but computer doesnt feel like downloading 4.0

just got hella good money selling that rogue With LoD/Bane/wrathfuls Gunna buy a gaming computer get a new Razor Naga/Razor naga Keyboard :D

my current keybinds are so whack im using a 2button mouse atm its dreadful for 5's having 5 Target macros for arena 1 arena 2 arena 3 arena 4 arena 5 for like 8 abilites i preetymuch use 1 2 3 4 5 6 then shift 1 2 3 4 5 6 then everything on left side of keyboard divided from "I" "K" "<" on the keyboard + Shift for all thoes its really hectic xD

I was at 2760 ish as PMR (Glad Spotlol) then transferd this was like halfway thru season D: got to 2.3k as RPS in a week of just being bored stop doing arena when all the ATC and Nerds running LSD and shatterplay /rage

and dont crush my dreams of them bringing in a glyph for vanish :(

Soberlolz said:
That sounds like a pre good aspect i played Hunter as an alt in BC was preety fun very complex Rotation around s5 in PvE.

Id RaF with you but computer doesnt feel like downloading 4.0

just got hella good money selling that rogue With LoD/Bane/wrathfuls Gunna buy a gaming computer get a new Razor Naga/Razor naga Keyboard :D

my current keybinds are so whack im using a 2button mouse atm its dreadful for 5's having 5 Target macros for arena 1 arena 2 arena 3 arena 4 arena 5 for like 8 abilites i preetymuch use 1 2 3 4 5 6 then shift 1 2 3 4 5 6 then everything on left side of keyboard divided from "I" "K" "<" on the keyboard + Shift for all thoes its really hectic xD

I was at 2760 ish as PMR (Glad Spotlol) then transferd this was like halfway thru season D: got to 2.3k as RPS in a week of just being bored stop doing arena when all the ATC and Nerds running LSD and shatterplay /rage

yeah since steady shot is like the only thing that increases our focus regen, that'll be great for us.

if you manage to get a computer up and running relatively soon and want to get a raf going, hit me up for sure, i wouldnt mind getting that 300% boost

hah i half assed all my macros and shit when we were doing it. we ran ATC so it wasnt hard whatsoever to secure a kill and didnt require all that shit. gonna have to mess around with a lot of things if im gonna be serious about Duelist/Glad

Alritee if i happen to get computer up and runnin soon ill hit yo up Going thru 60-80 takes like 2-3 days for me and it really isnt to hard so :D PMR Requires alot of macros and stuff like Target Priest Tricks Target Mage Tricks for one example. ATC makes me cry :( i have to run around LoS and try lag so bad that you fuck up on Protstuns D:

I Would play RLS to secure a glad spot dont know how well itll be in cata thoe so PMR untill i find these things out :|

6te8w9.jpg
is what my keybinds are + Shift Modifier for all of them and Ctrl for a few thats not my keyboard just one i found that would be good to show it :p

anyways ima go sleep its 6pm lol but i woke up at 4am and played a 80 over match of cricket at 7:30am so x_x exhausted

Soberlolz said:
anyways ima go sleep its 6pm lol but i woke up at 4am and played a 80 over match of cricket at 7:30am so x_x exhausted

l o l

this patch sucks, erry1s got too much burst, and 70 rogue twinks always lose to 71-79 rogues in lvling gear if opened on 1st.

Users who are viewing this thread