70 Twink Warrior lf Guild /Arena team

TFRogue

Legend
Hey I have a 70 twink warrior. My warrior has 5/5 s4 and s4 mace. 5/8 t6 dps. 6/8 t6 tank, and some sunwell gear.

I'm looking for a decent 70 twink guild preferrably on a good server/bg for 70 twinks, an arena team looking for a warrior within that guild would be a bonus.

You can contact me through aim, my screename is rocketfishx

Thanks

There are just a small handful of 70s content guilds that are regularly active; a couple have recruitment threads in this very forum. If you would like to do battlegrounds, you won't be able to catch any games in the xp-off bracket, regardless of battlegroup. For this reason, myself and others have downgraded their accounts to Burning Crusade status in order to queue for the regular bracket, which provides constant games.

Myself and a few others have recently transferred to Azshara, and usually at least one of us is online, assuming you don't play at 5 a.m. ;) We play serious arena, and do battlegrounds all the time (in the regular bracket). Queue times aren't fantastic, but tolerable. We can help you attain any additional gear you may need, and you'll have a great time playing with us. We're all seasoned PvPers, so you won't have to deal with any of those matters.

This toon is fairly new as a twink, here is my Armory:

Dietz Armory Link

Ah, I'm not too sure about the server times, since I'm from australia. and all the US realms are different.

Epoch seems to be full on warriors, and you guys have all these 80s in your guild. I'm confused.

TFRogue, dont join them; you'll regret it. you get carried through sw to beat levelers in bg's and arenas....and have to put up with fail and his cronies. definitely not worth it

Falkor said:
TFRogue, dont join them; you'll regret it. you get carried through sw to beat levelers in bg's and arenas....and have to put up with fail and his cronies. definitely not worth it

As bad as you make him/his guild sound, where else could I go. I'm changing to alliance right now.

TFRogue said:
As bad as you make him/his guild sound, where else could I go. I'm changing to alliance right now.

im positive there are more 70 guilds out there. actually 70 guilds who clear sw with 70s and such. not him and 4 other people getting carried by 80s, then pwning levelers and patting themselves on the back. scour BG forums, and double check posts here and im sure you'll find a better environment. but if your back is against the wall here...w/e, gotta do something i guess.

Users who are viewing this thread