70 Twink Tournamnet with a prize!!

I did yesterday D:
I'll install WoW on my new computer and on this laptop tomorrow :) We'll talk there!

awesome :D BTW spoke to a 2.4k Preist, and if doesn't have work or anything he'll join the tournament and donate 20k g x)

Rob? Dear Excpl, this is an event that we, Ante Amanthe, as in the entire guild are participating in. We would gladly donate 10k gold. Do you also think it's robbing when we do PvP events with prizes, when it's only members who participate o: - We would gladly donate more, but we're running low with around 40k gold atm, since we use the weekly gold on rewards in the guild. Who knows; we might donate more later on :)

Looking forward to see you to the event ^^

uhuh cya there honey

thats way to many teams imo xD going to take weeks to get to the finals

not necessary, its not like we're going to play one game at the time, we'll have at least 3-4 games up all the time until finals.

Last edited by a moderator:
64? Thats 128 players. To be honest I doubt this bracket even counts 100 players. This is never gonna work.

It Will work, can't see why not? With great leadership and organization, it won't be so hard to Handel the players.
And trust me, there's tons of Players playing 70, it's not just on ss ^^

So? You linked some dead guilds? Sophisme hasn't have more than 2 people online for months. I know this, as I was one of the 2. Gallium Lore went inactive as well - ask their guildleader - and I don't even know that other guild. You actually even play this bracket, or you just being a volunteer of the Night Watch in Duskwood on your little roleplaying server? The queues are shit; bg's take like 20 mins or longer for alliance and about 15 mins for horde. You always meet the same people. Same in arena; it's just shorter queues there (for 2's at least, 3's bracket kinda died as well). Stormscale holds the most players and the ammount has drasticly decreased the last few months.

I hope 5.4 will bring some more happiness, but I doubt you can get a tournament going with 64 teams.

So? You linked some dead guilds? Sophisme hasn't have more than 2 people online for months. I know this, as I was one of the 2. Gallium Lore went inactive as well - ask their guildleader - and I don't even know that other guild. You actually even play this bracket, or you just being a volunteer of the Night Watch in Duskwood on your little roleplaying server? The queues are shit; bg's take like 20 mins or longer for alliance and about 15 mins for horde. You always meet the same people. Same in arena; it's just shorter queues there (for 2's at least, 3's bracket kinda died as well). Stormscale holds the most players and the ammount has drasticly decreased the last few months.

I hope 5.4 will bring some more happiness, but I doubt you can get a tournament going with 64 teams.

Wow. you know nothing. Do YOU even play in this bracket? Ante Amanthe is the most active 70 guild running. And it have been the most active/biggest for about 5 months aswell. We actually got our 1 year Anniversary this Monday :D
- And no, i've been playing on my 70 rogue as a main since TotC in WotLK with a few months breaks. How long have you been playing? :)
And i havn't experienced 20 min queues in MoP yet? Just dont que at 02:00 on a workday? ._.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow. you know nothing. Do YOU even play in this bracket? Ante Amanthe is the most active 70 guild running. And it have been the most active/biggest for about 5 months aswell. We actually got our 1 year Anniversary this Monday :D
- And no, i've been playing on my 70 rogue as a main since TotC in WotLK with a few months breaks. How long have you been playing? :)
And i havn't experienced 20 min queues in MoP yet? Just dont que at 02:00 on a workday? ._.

Sadly Roshanne has been around for a long time and speaks a lot of sense, when i was still playing everything he said happened to myself. If you actively participated in PvP i'm sure you would recognise his name, not many conqueror 70's out there after all. Best of luck with the tourny.

Sadly Roshanne has been around for a long time and speaks a lot of sense, when i was still playing everything he said happened to myself. If you actively participated in PvP i'm sure you would recognise his name, not many conqueror 70's out there after all. Best of luck with the tourny.

Oh, but i do know who he is :) It doesn't change the fact that Argent Dawn is crowded with 70s though. So what he says is, imo, wrong and bad researched info.

Users who are viewing this thread