70 still viable

Discussion in 'Level 70-79' started by trilatus, Aug 4, 2019.

Share This Page

Tags:
  1. GotGnome

GotGnome Member

70s are still kicking, a group of us still play nightly on retail horde side (us) and there's another group called that 70s show who mostly does alliance retail and private servers
    --- Double Post Merged, Jun 15, 2020, Original Post Date: Jun 15, 2020 ---
    OH! before I forget apparently someone from that 70s show is doing some 70s cash prize events idk when exactly but
    sorry to plug them but shit it looks cool asf

• Like Like x 2
  2. Blackberryy

Blackberryy If ya ain’t first you’re last Administrator

^^^^ i'll be there

• Like Like x 1
  3. Tzartwink

Tzartwink Member

I am hoping now that were in a summer before an expansion cycle the twink scene picks back up. Traditionally it does, however it is going to be very interesting to see if blizzard will let us back into the BG ques come pre-patch considering the level squish etc.

Re-gearing characters for this expansion may also bring alot of activity back as veterans will need to dust off there armor and either cheer at the fact they can get new gear or cry at the idea that our current gear may no longer be useful. Lots of potential things.

4. Blackberryy

Blackberryy If ya ain’t first you’re last Administrator

I started playing again in the wake of this potential upcoming activity, hope to see you on again as well!

5. Tzartwink

Tzartwink Member

I am downloading the game now actually and resubbing at some point this week! Cant wait!

• Like Like x 1
  6. discodog

discodog Member

not taking into account player skill a level 79 twinked character is much stronger than a 70 twinked character.

7. Tzartwink

Tzartwink Member

I would not stress to much over 70-79 right now due to the major level squish coming.

8. Jumpman

Jumpman Veteran

if done right of course. in duels. But yeah no one will respect them lol and most wont even duel them. But in instanced pvp, its level playing field.
    --- Double Post Merged, Jun 16, 2020, Original Post Date: Jun 16, 2020 ---
    Yes. thats a friend of mine hosting the event. Appreciate you posting it, as i've been trying to spread the word to all 70s everywhere asap

• Like Like x 1

Users Who Have Read This Thread (Total: 0)