70 Rogue Question

Hey, this is complex (using a different account from now on).
The pvp 4set (30 energy) is really strong for both opening pressure and peels in combination with subterfuge. However, different builds are also very viable.
Obviously a more offensive build with more stats but less energy would be better in any game where you're constantly training one target, since your energy will rarely be capped anyway. On the other hand in a game where you're swapping, going for restealths and looking to control more, the energy set is optimal.

Hey, this is complex (using a different account from now on).
The pvp 4set (30 energy) is really strong for both opening pressure and peels in combination with subterfuge. However, different builds are also very viable.
Obviously a more offensive build with more stats but less energy would be better in any game where you're constantly training one target, since your energy will rarely be capped anyway. On the other hand in a game where you're swapping, going for restealths and looking to control more, the energy set is optimal.

What about 4 pc pvp and 4 pc slayers? My plan is to go pvp helm, shoulders, chest, gloves and slayer's belt, legs, boots, and bracers. That would be 4 pc for both.

Ie, Deadly Cuffs+Belt of 100 deaths+Leggings of Immortal Night+Footwraps of Wild Encroachment VS
Slayer's Bracers, Belt, Legs, and Footwraps, giving 6% dmg buff to your main abilities.

Last edited by a moderator:
What about 4 pc pvp and 4 pc slayers? My plan is to go pvp helm, shoulders, chest, gloves and slayer's belt, legs, boots, and bracers. That would be 4 pc for both.

Ie, Deadly Cuffs+Belt of 100 deaths+Leggings of Immortal Night+Footwraps of Wild Encroachment VS
Slayer's Bracers, Belt, Legs, and Footwraps, giving 6% dmg buff to your main abilities.
I haven't done that comparison yet, but it could be alright. But then again just losing the 3 socket legs alone seems kinda bad. Sub gets 20% more agility so passing on so many gems might not be worth it for sub at least.

Users who are viewing this thread