70+ Rets...

Well, it's not exactly a default thing, Leveling engineering from 440-450, you'll learn one 'Tinker', There are 8 tinkers, including synapse, 480 Agi/str/int, whichever is highest for 10 seconds, on a 1 minute cooldown, and tazik, a straight-up 3-8k hit on a 2 minute Cd.

People often faction change to a gnome, who can level engineering upto 465 and gain three tinkers, instead of just one, of course you may only get tinkers that require 500+ Engineering skill to use, Cardboard assassin, Invisibility generator, etc.

Edit; Forgot to mention, theres a sticky 'Cata tinkers and you' at the top of the forum, which goes into more detail.

Right i looked at all that but im not sure how important it is, am i going to lose every arena and get globalled constantly in BG's if i dont have synapse or taziks?

Right i looked at all that but im not sure how important it is, am i going to lose every arena and get globalled constantly in BG's if i dont have synapse or taziks?

Well,

With a bit of resilience, and/or playing Protection, you shouldn't ever be 'globalled', but synapse is mostly offensive and tazik is completely offensive, so they wouldn't help you *not* get 'globalled', Haven't played a warrior in the bracket since arms still had intercept, fun times, but aim for a decent chunk of resilience, stick with a group, and/or healer.

But synapse/tazik would never hurt, is a pain to re-level 5-6 times if you are unlucky, though.

You don't understand the meaning of 'GLOBALING'.

It means one global cooldown.

You're talking about multiple procs and such.

You can't use AoW and HoW at the same time.

That's two globals.

12-15k is normally 1-2k below most twinks hp.

Aswell as the fact that most people have a priest on their ass.

If that's your definition of global then no one is global'd at 70 unless they don't have resil.

tazik/how and exo/how can drop kids... i consider globaling killing someone in 1-2 seconds like most people do

Well,

With a bit of resilience, and/or playing Protection, you shouldn't ever be 'globalled', but synapse is mostly offensive and tazik is completely offensive, so they wouldn't help you *not* get 'globalled', Haven't played a warrior in the bracket since arms still had intercept, fun times, but aim for a decent chunk of resilience, stick with a group, and/or healer.

But synapse/tazik would never hurt, is a pain to re-level 5-6 times if you are unlucky, though.

Soo gem resil and dont go solo, and i can have a good time in this bracket as a warrior?

Soo gem resil and dont go solo, and i can have a good time in this bracket as a warrior?

That's more personal preference, if you enjoy warriors, yeah, if not, maybe not.

I'd suggest just trying it out, seeing how it goes, Unless you are protection, you have almost no chance Vs mages, same with more or less everything in the bracket, but if you dont like it, could always try another class, spec, setup, or another bracket. but as said, warriors did get the short end of the stick, when they killed stance-dancing, removed Arms' intercept, etc.

Users who are viewing this thread