70+ Rets...

Kicts

Legend
So im playing 3's Warr/Dk/Priest for the luls yet 8/9 games we've played have had different 72+ rets and mages Fear into Wings = Everyone getting oneshot, its fucking disgusting and i cant wait for the new season.

so... you think the nerf to sanctified wrath is going to keep you from dying to a ret/mage? lol A good mage can sheep you and global your warrior. Most priest/mage teams can 2v3 that comp your playing ;( 9k exo's will still exist and the hammer non crit is like 6k so... lol GL with ret/mage/priest after 4.3 That just means they won't do so must over kill damage lol

So im playing 3's Warr/Dk/Priest for the luls yet 8/9 games we've played have had different 72+ rets and mages Fear into Wings = Everyone getting oneshot, its fucking disgusting and i cant wait for the new season.

Just think, if they leave their team or transfer, they cannot join another. (This happened to me, lawl.)

<

Anywho.

Wings does not one shot. ANYONE. who is geared.

There's always time.

I am in full atkp stacking pve gear at 73, and I have not globaled a single person with over 300 resilience.

Soo i am or i was (not sure anymore) planning on bringing a warrior to seventy to play, should I just cut my losses?? Are frost mages in this bracket like hunters in the 19 bracket? You guys are scaring me with this talk of globalling... I thought this bracket was better than the 19 bracket when it came to burst...

Of all the classes in the 70-74 bracket, warriors really did get the short end of the stick,

And mages are almost demigods in this bracket, They hit like trucks, and between Mana shield, Ice barrier and PW:S, (more often then not, there is a priest around), yeah, i'd have to say they are the strongest class in the bracket, currently. And expecting to get a lot of flak for saying that.

Just think, if they leave their team or transfer, they cannot join another. (This happened to me, lawl.)

<

Anywho.

There's always time.

I am in full atkp stacking pve gear at 73, and I have not globaled a single person with over 300 resilience.

Hm,

doing rbgs Vs Hero, on Venture Co, had our 800 resil Flag carrier oneshot by a 73 retri paladin, not to mention eating things such as 12k + exorcisms.

Edit; Derp, should have edited last post, 'stead of posting a new one.

Of all the classes in the 70-74 bracket, warriors really did get the short end of the stick,

And mages are almost demigods in this bracket, They hit like trucks, and between Mana shield, Ice barrier and PW:S, (more often then not, there is a priest around), yeah, i'd have to say they are the strongest class in the bracket, currently. And expecting to get a lot of flak for saying that.

Well shit... Do you recommend I reroll? Are frost dks in good shape?? I was considering one of those...

Well shit... Do you recommend I reroll? Are frost dks in good shape?? I was considering one of those...

To go a bit off-topic,

Death knights are in decent shape, a bit gimped due to lack of Necrotic strike, but pretty decent overall.

If you'd want a couple armories;

2h Frost: http://eu.battle.net...trojan/advanced

Dw Frost: http://eu.battle.net...rswift/advanced

And another: http://us.battle.net...%c3%b1/advanced

Wont post my pref' on DW Vs 2h as that'll likely result in me being shot, but both work.

Anywho.

There's always time.

Your doing something very very wrong then... HoW crits for 12k-15k and exo is always 9k+ crits. My ret is 72 and full bis with 100% strength gems w/ hkc... So if you can't global someone with over 300 resil... Your doing something completely wrong... Get zealotry up, isntant exo up, pop wings, HoJ, HoW, exo, TV... and if you have synapse or tazik this should be even easier. If you need to offheal someone for the extra 12% damage.Also when it comes to leveling past 70 just make sure you have an alt 70 twink on that same team... You can invite whoever you want toss leader and they can invite whoever

I'm confused: sounds like OP is talking about arenas and mentioning 72+. But, I thought arenas were only 70s, 80s, and 85s.

Anyway, yeah, in this bracket mages are pretty much obscene. Rogues, too. Just saw an AV where 20 of the horde side were either mage or rogue...

And a couple weeks ago I noticed a few DKs with around a million in damage in BGs. Could they have been blood?

Same as 19s, Wars are huge with heals and hurtin' without....

I'm confused: sounds like OP is talking about arenas and mentioning 72+. But, I thought arenas were only 70s, 80s, and 85s.

Anyway, yeah, in this bracket mages are pretty much obscene. Rogues, too. Just saw an AV where 20 of the horde side were either mage or rogue...

And a couple weeks ago I noticed a few DKs with around a million in damage in BGs. Could they have been blood?

Same as 19s, Wars are huge with heals and hurtin' without....

This bracket is 70-74, which allows for anybody within those levels to enter arena, battlegrounds, or rated battlegrounds.

Anybody 71-74 just needs to have exp off to enter battlegrounds, not sure about Rbgs, and they must be in the arena team at 70 -BEFORE- they level, they can level upto 74 whilst remaining in the team, i don't know all the details, i've only rolled with 70s.

In short; anybody between 70 and 74 can enter this level-brackets' arena.

by not being able to wait for the new season i meant this due to their teams being reset and not being able to make new ones, obv more will be made but its just a frustrating game when your team gets oneshot

love how you think warriors are least viable when hunters have alot more Shit in mouth then Warrs get , I play warr 70 and doing occasionally 6kslams + tazik reckstorm jk cy@

Your doing something very very wrong then... HoW crits for 12k-15k and exo is always 9k+ crits. My ret is 72 and full bis with 100% strength gems w/ hkc... So if you can't global someone with over 300 resil... Your doing something completely wrong... Get zealotry up, isntant exo up, pop wings, HoJ, HoW, exo, TV... and if you have synapse or tazik this should be even easier. If you need to offheal someone for the extra 12% damage.Also when it comes to leveling past 70 just make sure you have an alt 70 twink on that same team... You can invite whoever you want toss leader and they can invite whoever

You don't understand the meaning of 'GLOBALING'.

It means one global cooldown.

You're talking about multiple procs and such.

You can't use AoW and HoW at the same time.

That's two globals.

12-15k is normally 1-2k below most twinks hp.

Aswell as the fact that most people have a priest on their ass.

Hm,

doing rbgs Vs Hero, on Venture Co, had our 800 resil Flag carrier oneshot by a 73 retri paladin, not to mention eating things such as 12k + exorcisms.

Edit; Derp, should have edited last post, 'stead of posting a new one.

Procs matter.

Possible berserking on wep..

Possible tailor on cloak..

Aswell as just the 30% pickup.

With, tailor, bloodlust brooch, and berserking pickup, I top 4.4k ATKP and have a 50% hammer bonus from wings+berserking.

Makes me hit for 20k or so.

But this is not a normal situation, lol.

esotra wat guild are you in?

<Retro> of Thrall, under the name 'Eso'.

Soo basically that's what everybody uses, are there people that actually don't use it because of how OP it is?? Or should I get it anways...

Well, it's not exactly a default thing, Leveling engineering from 440-450, you'll learn one 'Tinker', There are 8 tinkers, including synapse, 480 Agi/str/int, whichever is highest for 10 seconds, on a 1 minute cooldown, and tazik, a straight-up 3-8k hit on a 2 minute Cd.

People often faction change to a gnome, who can level engineering upto 465 and gain three tinkers, instead of just one, of course you may only get tinkers that require 500+ Engineering skill to use, Cardboard assassin, Invisibility generator, etc.

Edit; Forgot to mention, theres a sticky 'Cata tinkers and you' at the top of the forum, which goes into more detail.

Users who are viewing this thread