70 Resto Shaman PVP

X9hill

Legend
Hey guys i have a quick 70 Resto shaman pvp question.

So i my engineering tinker is Synapse Springs but i still see a lot of people using hand mounted pyro rocket. Is this just rng or is it better?

Also are the SW Storm pants better than Brutal?

Thanks

Edit: Also for trinkets im using Noise Machine and Pvp Trinket are these BIS?

Right i know how to get them, just the 15 resto shamans ive looked at arnt using them. That was my question.

lol fires pretty god damn ez and op too.

i think your trinkets are fine. and your tinker is fine too...synapse is a good tinker, but rocket/shocker gives you burst to help your partner finish opponents.

when resil gets the change coming in 4.1 noise machine will be better imo. and i think swp pants (3 sockets) are typically better than brutal for nearly all classes

The SWP pants are better, as you can more than make up for any lost stats via the sockets, even the resil from the 2-piece set bonus. That said, we're talking 0.5 to 1 socket's worth of "better", so not having the pants won't dent your game.

I prefer the Tazik Shocker for my eng tinker as a resto shaman, since I have all the tools I need to stay alive, and typically opponents do not expect that kind of burst from me.

70 arena is hard, jk

synapse might be better when 4.1 hits because of the ES and cleansing water nerfs

i use gnomish lightning gen in 2v2 and noise machine in 3v3

gl dewd

Users who are viewing this thread