[70] 'Recognition' Alliance EU Silvermoon

Manaki

Legend
Recognition is once again recruiting!

Recognition @ Silvermoon - Game Guide - World of Warcraft

Who are we?
- We are a level 12 alliance guild on the EU server Silvermoon. We were formed a long time ago and have since gone inactive - but we're making a come-back!

We have a lot of decent players in the guild and in the past when we played RBGs as an active guild group, our main team was 2.2kmmr. We are constantly looking for more players so we can once again do guild RBGs groups, premades and you can search for your ideal arena partner too! Most of our members have obtained the minimum of 2.2k in either 2v2 and/or 3v3.

Requirements:
- We have recently demanded a 2k rating requirement to join the guild. This is so the guild can be brought to the next level (this can be on any 70 character, or any higher leveled ones to show competance).

The guild is looking to recruit any class, however we are looking for these classes in particular to fill our future RBG spots:

- Mages
- Shamans (resto would be nice!)
- Disc Preist
- PvP tanks (Blood DKs pref)

Reply if interested. :) You can also logg into Silvermoon and have a chat with any officer. Just /who Recgonition and search around for one - kaptainmorgi- is the Gm and will be more than happy to talk to you about any questions you may have! Just mention you saw the recruit thread on TI! :]

You can apply here too:
http://recognitionguild.guildportal.com/Guild.aspx?GuildID=450772&TabID=3866013

Once you have made an account and an Admin has approved it, feel free to enter the forums and apply for a permanent guild spot!
Members will be able to go into the forums and apply to the Rated Battleground Team Thread - teams will be decided from this.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have been searching around for a 70 twink guild with no recruitment requirements for a few hours and have come across your ad.
I'd love to join the guild! I will be rolling a paladin named Zeventi and will be level 70 asap.
I won't be online tonight until after around 21:30 GMT (if you are willing to invite).
Hope to join your guild soon :)

Great to hear!

Also a secondry note: - If anyone is indeed interested, PM me with your real ID and we'll have a brief chat about it! :)

Would love to join the guild i have a lvl 70 warrior with some onslaught and some brutal gear pretty new dinged! Used to have a very well geared lvl 70 paladin twink which i unfortunately leveled up to 85! So hit me up my warriors name is Detherc!

The guild is in the process of creating a guild website! It's looking fantastic so far, keep tuned in! Edited into main section.

Users who are viewing this thread