70 Rbg FC discussion.

huge, no, massive jk I hope. OR, not sure if srs. i'll let you pick

If you read carefully you would see i wrote 'I think' so yeah I was serious, not sure why are you amazed tho. Your commas are missplaced btw

Might be good if someone could make a (well thought out) answer as to when a FC should go for resi/sta. I wish I knew. I've done some research but I haven't found a set answer yet :(.

again nerd cleave has their fc's run to about 65-700 resil, then rest into tsam. This comes out to around 650-700 resil and around 19.5k health.

As I've said before I've met a blood dk with 18k hp ub and I think 806 resil - seems pretty optimum to me.

As I've said before I've met a blood dk with 18k hp ub and I think 806 resil - seems pretty optimum to me.

whats the point in stacking resi when its like 50 resi/1%
i thought my flag carrying set last season was pretty much bis ~ besides missing blacksmithing and a few unobtainable things. plus gloves i think.

wko8rb.png

am8qhc.png

whats the point in stacking resi when its like 50 resi/1%
i thought my flag carrying set last season was pretty much bis ~ besides missing blacksmithing and a few unobtainable things. plus gloves i think.

wko8rb.png

am8qhc.png

Yeah i will go something like that, expect i will use t6 belt and wrist for 170 extra stam with command shout.

http://chardev.org/profile/388050-prot-fc.html with this set i would have about 25.5k with command shout.

Last edited by a moderator:
your gear choices are "weird". 3 solid gems in legs, but necklace of the deep (which isnt even a resiliencegain overall but a staminaloss) oO
thats for sure not even near bis. same for shield, brutal 31 resilience and 67 stamina vs shatar shield 19 stamina and 2 gemslots etc

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/3229086381 < this was a quite nice explanation after DR on resilience hit the retail

if you go for "pure" damagereduction, nothing beats resilience. for max eh you should go for stamina after you reached 40-45% reduction, as the statgain per point resilience is behind the effective health gain per point stamina.

oh and

warrior > > > > > everything, regarding fc.
dk may be a hardhitter but atm dk cant escape, cant cc, silence rapes dks (you can basicly do NOTHING except melee strikes, not even def cds), disarm rapes dks (kicts with fallen crusader, serious?). if you are _really_ looking for the best choice, take a warrior and be happy.

Seems to be higher HP and Resilience than pretty much all other attempts at BiS out there.

Updated the neck though no idea why I chose that.

your gear choices are "weird". 3 solid gems in legs, but necklace of the deep (which isnt even a resiliencegain overall but a staminaloss) oO
thats for sure not even near bis. same for shield, brutal 31 resilience and 67 stamina vs shatar shield 19 stamina and 2 gemslots etc

How Resilience Scales - With Graphs - Forums - World of Warcraft < this was a quite nice explanation after DR on resilience hit the retail

if you go for "pure" damagereduction, nothing beats resilience. for max eh you should go for stamina after you reached 40-45% reduction, as the statgain per point resilience is behind the effective health gain per point stamina.

There is no way shatar shield is better than brutal. Why would u sacrifice 2k armor and 47 stamina for only 9 resi?

Forgot to change it was making a full resil set in reply to somebody's "Doubt you can get more than 810 resil" comment then opted for a BiS Dk Chardev because almost every one ive seen is shit,

Users who are viewing this thread