70 PVP gear has new changes

i certainly hope what blizz said is true concerning rogues hitting harder

i was looking up a merciless gladiator's leather helm, it loses 44 AP and gains 10 stam in return. i was like wow, blizz is handing down the royal screwing. compared to other gear when they deleted AP or SP the stam bonus was much higher or AGI given gives near the same AP, compared to what they have done with PVP gear

on brutal head piece you lose 62 AP and gain 17 stam. they also buffed armor....not a good trade off for 62AP...imo

Brutal Gladiator's Leather Helm - Item - World of Warcraft

Brutal Gladiator's Leather Helm - Items - Sigrie

so far PVE and PVP weapons still show AP....no changes yet

Actually...1 agility is 2 ap come Cata, so you wouldnt lose 64 ap...more like 38. And you gain 12 haste (helps with energy regen) and lose 12 armor pen.

still 38 AP imo is quite a loss for 17 stam. just from the helm. along with all the other AP loss on boots, leggings, belt, gloves, wrist, chest, cloak, shoulders.....not even gonna bother looking them up, AP loss will be huge.

now to consider the 2 PVP rings and 1 necklace, they don't even have AGI on them to begin with. hopefully blizz has someone smart and not anti rogue like in the past and grants some AGI for AP.

- Vindicator's Band of Triumph - Items - Sigrie

same with weapons that are like - Blade of Serration - Items - Sigrie

lol....don't even want to look at my "slayer" set which had huge AP

or consider that JC only AP "RED" gems are gonna be given crappy stam conversion and to probably top that probably won't have the stam of a epic BLUE gem. of course many JC's will have to go to the AGI versions

i believe all classes get less stats so i wouldn't worry bout it. All lock brutal gear gets less sd. Just hope u got the best endgame pve weaps, since thats were most dmg will come from just like casters.

S4 also loses 3 gem sockets, one from each: helm, shoulders, chest.

now i have to look up my Slayer set, and etc pieces to see what i lose there

dont know where ur getting ur info from but last ptr def had no gem slots removed, idk bout the new ptr though

Users who are viewing this thread