70 protection paladin ~

cornyholio

Legend
Hey I recently started twinking my 70 paladin to prot spec, so could any1 possibly gimme chardev or armory link of some nice prot 70 twinks :) ? I'm having hard time finding any.

Also which gems should I used/ enchants?

T6 or Brutals?

Thanks for answers in advance, highly appreciated! :D

Please, dont make another prot paladin, dont even consider making a 70 paladin.

this bracket is too full of this class imo. =)

Thanks for the reply :)

Dont think the medallion with resilience is obtainable anymore, or any of the offset 70 parts.

Should I just go 4/5 brutal and rest of the gear from sunwell?

What about MH enchant, I've seen protties using lifeward & berserking?

Thanks for help again ^_^

Silly shittys that cant kill prets :(

That gear isnt really BiS atm for person that linked armory above.

I still wouldnt even use shitty engineering as pret Blacksmithing/LW or Blacksmithing/JC

So short on cash at the moment so wanna make sure not to f' up my gemming, seen so many weird 70 prot pala gem combinations. Some gem str, others stamina. Also seen some1 gemming str/ crit or even resilience <>_<>. Str/stamina also seemed somewhat popular.

Any opinions on that ? Yeah and berserking or Lifeward?

~ cheers

Gem full strength socket Strength/hit strength/stamina for meta aim for about 350-400 resil get brutal slicer and brutal shield wall Berserking on MH Titanium plating on shield and thats the bestt comboo.

Soberlolz said:
Gem full strength socket Strength/hit strength/stamina for meta aim for about 350-400 resil get brutal slicer and brutal shield wall Berserking on MH Titanium plating on shield and thats the bestt comboo.

Sword Breakers Bulwark might be better than Brutal Shield

breakers gains 21str, 27 parry, and a gem slot

for

18 sta, 282 armor, and 31 resil.

parry is...decent. i mean at least it has some use, even if it isnt an ideal pvp stat

id say the stamina trade off is nice; for 27 str, 54 ap + block unbuffed, you only lose 180 unbuffed hp. and with the gem slot you can recoup the stam loss or you can do 20 str, a sta/str combo, or 20 resil/resil combo.

the armor...idk how much mitigation 282 armor is but im betting it isnt too much. just like 31 resil isnt that much mitigation to give up either (and both can be augmented with that gem slot).

id say they're pretty close. at least closer than you, grim, or sober are making it seem.

but considering how cheap brutal is now vs farming funwell...id grab brutal just for the ease considering the small differences anyways

If Paladin, Brutal Shield looks a lot worse than on a Warrior.. Sword Breakers looks pretty good with the color theme of Paladin Brutal.. So I would defo go with the Breakers.. as I care how I look, and the stat differences aint enourmous.

Users who are viewing this thread