70 "Progression project" hosted by TSS

Blackberryy

TBC Classic
Currently in Cata Classic you cannot que for pvp and LFD or it will pause your pvp que. With there being such disproportionate experience gains between the 2, levelers are choosing in every bracket to LFD. Without the numbers and active pops few pvp players are coming back to gear and get ready for a climate including the above along with 80 boosts pushing the players away from pvping at low levels. With all this being said we have been doing a "progression project" in the guild TSS on Fae Horde. The reason it's in quotes is because there are not really any traditional rules for the raid or anything like that and it's more or less just pushing the raids for fun every Sunday at 2000 EST.

With a guild bank full of materials and consumables, along with a few resources to help with gearing and raid preparedness. We have a collective of older players that played 70s in previous expansions making up a roughly 10 man team as it stands and we have currently pushed all the way to start T6. I wanted to post this here in XPOFF in case any older players hanging around in here that would like to participate in this again, or new players that find it interesting could come in join or at least check out what we are doing and join the discord community.

As it stands, pushing into T6 is going to be a pretty "gruul"ing process with mechanics and checks being ramped up a bit. I was remiss in making this post here but there may be some people in here that were interested and wanted to know if something like this was happening. This is not the only content we plan on doing, just what we are working on atm, we are always down for Wargames and coordinated ques. If anyone was interested I'll go ahead and post the discord and mine in here for anyone to just join and ask questions in the chat or PM.

-Discord : https://discord.gg/SdBUj65b5t
-My Discord : Blackberryy
-Guild : Horde, Faerlina

Edit: We have almost full funding available for gems, reps and enchants for any new toons who come thanks to JWL

Attachments

• TK 70.jpg
    TK 70.jpg
    110.8 KB · Views: 66
  • ILLIDAN DOWN.jpg
    ILLIDAN DOWN.jpg
    70.6 KB · Views: 47
Last edited:
*cries in EU*

Great to see this happening over on US servers, if I could commit to it myself I'd certainly do this on EU but I don't simply have the time to organise events outside of work and solo play right now.

Unfortunately no, about 20 tickets and Bug reports for that and other bugs and just copy pasta from chat GPT
Sounds about right, I tried to do an item restoration a few weeks ago and got an Ai automated response that had nothing to do with item restoration. I never though WoW help could get any worse but I have been once again proven wrong.

I think I raided with you on thrall once when I was like 14 haha

might have been myself as well with those time stamps and numbers lol... good ol <Retro> - Thrall days at a certain point in time in my adolescent years lol
Yes it was!!! I raided in retro was a Tauren Druid named Willow

Users who are viewing this thread