70 pally twinks

gibsondude

Legend
I have a pally ive been leveling up at 60 right now, I'm wanting to twink it at 70 because I didn't really ever get to experience full on BC raiding and stuff and ive always loved pvp so why not try out 70. Plus BC gear just looks plain badass. Anyways from what i've seen all the 70 pallies are holy but i really don't like holy very much. Would ret or prot be good 70 twinks as well?

yeah, make a mage

The thing is m8. Prot is the way to go if you want to twink a paladin in 70. But you make life annoying for everybody else and you will never be able to show any skill cause you will faceroll everything. Ppl will find you annoying and it will probs ruin your time playing the char.

1st off holy and ret are perfectly viable (well maybe holy a bit moreso than ret, but ret is a lot more playable than since cata pre-patch launched and shit was screwed up)

2nd off there is a difference between bad and good prot pallys just like the difference between any class (ex. frost mage). so people will be able to tell the good from the bad...but who cares what other people say anyways. just play what you want

Users who are viewing this thread