70 only arena confirmed

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES HAHAHAHAHAHA eeeeeeeeeeeeeexcellent news!

It's pretty funny people's reactions, I've wanted 70v70 for a long time mainly because wings gave palas the ability to 100-0 you in a blink vs the 80-0 they used to do. but people are getting a little to excited, Prot pala, protwar, rogues mages priests hunters are still just as OP as 72-74. The only main benefit is prot palas will only do 80-0 so you won't 100% get 1shot (due to wings) don't think if you're an 1800 70 who's stayed 70 you will be any better or get higher

It's pretty funny people's reactions, I've wanted 70v70 for a long time mainly because wings gave palas the ability to 100-0 you in a blink vs the 80-0 they used to do. but people are getting a little to excited, Prot pala, protwar, rogues mages priests hunters are still just as OP as 72-74. The only main benefit is prot palas will only do 80-0 so you won't 100% get 1shot (due to wings) don't think if you're an 1800 70 who's stayed 70 you will be any better or get higher

This made me giggle :) sorry I'm not gonna hate you for posting this BUT you're wrong. Yes 70s are OP aswell, but how does that work that people that were getting limited because of 72-74s 1 shotting are not going to gain any rating? You know how many 1500 MMR players hit 2,2k in 70s bracket just because they made 74 Prot Palas/Discs/Sub rogues? ALOT. And yes most classes are still FOTM atleast we got a little balance to the bracket. Cant really take this post serious.

Called it awhile ago. Glad I didnt level. Hopefully this can mean more bgs and less arena too

Not much changed the known fotm classes are still op

You can choose to look at this change in different ways though, don't just see what's negative about the bracket, but also the positive.
The best about this change, in my opinion is that 70 casters are playable again, it was extremely hard to reach the hit cap for 74 not to mention the amount of stats you loose, just because you need that hit.
70 caster was still playable, sure. But you had to sacrifise so much to be able to hit all those level 72's/74s.

And as you mentioned ''Fotm classes are still OP'' well of course, isn't it like that in every single bracket? there will always be classes/speccs superior to the other ones, however I am very excited about this change and I belive many others are aswell.

You can choose to look at this change in different ways though, don't just see what's negative about the bracket, but also the positive.
The best about this change, in my opinion is that 70 casters are playable again, it was extremely hard to reach the hit cap for 74 not to mention the amount of stats you loose, just because you need that hit.
70 caster was still playable, sure. But you had to sacrifise so much to be able to hit all those level 72's/74s.

And as you mentioned ''Fotm classes are still OP'' well of course, isn't it like that in every single bracket? there will always be classes/speccs superior to the other ones, however I am very excited about this change and I belive many others are aswell.

w/e hopefully the excitement lasts for abit :D

I tried to play my rshaman today in a couple of arenas and it was just frustrating to see how weak the healing done compared too dmg done from classes such as hunter / rogue / prot is
Just to say some numbers initial riptide heal 1.5k / riptide hot around 600 / earthshield heal 700 and NS greater healing wave 6.4k none crits
and yea I think I dont need to tell you for what kind of retarded amount the mentioned classes above are still able to hit

Last edited by a moderator:
actually so happy this happened lol

rank one disc priest last season here LF prot pally or rogue pref 2300+ exp to push 2400 or 2500 inbox me.

actually so happy this happened lol

rank one disc priest last season here LF prot pally or rogue pref 2300+ exp to push 2400 or 2500 inbox me.

Excuse me sir, considering nobody overtook my rating last patch or last season we have a problem and potentially some conflict.

Users who are viewing this thread