70 Holy Paladin

there's sunwell pants that beat brutal pants (2-3 gem slots on them to make them beat the resil), and a sunwell mace from the last boss with a gem slot that gives u nicer sp by alot at the cost of 1 resil. there's some other stuff to, but thats off the top of my head

You don't think the resil trade off for pve pieces would be bad? I feel like being resil stacked as a healer makes more sense since the scaling on it is amazing. If you can show me a perfect example via chardev or armory link that'd be much appreciated.

I'd suggest going for tazik shocker it's best for arenas when you try and help DPS in 3s and 2s. also the wep off KJ is BIS you can also use the t6 bracers and just put +20 resil gems in the PVE gear. for your PvP gear gems i'd suggest going Intel-Resil other then +20 intel or +stats ect. as a holy paladin you do not have many cooldowns to live for more then 3mins in arena because your team mates will more then likely peel while doing less damage it's good to stay at around 620 resil or so and if you can buy another PvP chest and put full +20 resil gems and enchant for 3s having atleast 40% DR is the best way to go. also do not worry about stacking spirit the highest you will get is around 200 MP5 while in combat if you go for higher you will have to lose some resil gems/enchants and go with more PVE gear and you do not want to do that.

You can also use +16 intel to bracers for more crit/mana/spell power since you will not lose any spell power dropping the 30 SP enchant. also your spec could use some work i'd suggest using this spec+glyphs Talents & Glyphs - Game - World of Warcraft also use [Ember Skyflare Diamond] meta it's best at 70 by a long shot.

Users who are viewing this thread