Cloud

X O
Hey guys, let me know what you think.

Armory link:

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/bleeding-hollow/Sky/advanced

Current set: Arena/Resil

Thanks
<

Gear, enchants and gems are good, I'd consider u to pick up some professions though. Also your spec, I wouldn't go with Light of Dawn, and I would put only 1 point in Blessed Life as it can only occur every 8 seconds. Instead of this, go with daybreak imo.

Pretty nice overall.. 4/5.

Because some not BiS enchants (like 8stats on chest instead of 10)

And for the Nightmare Tear in a Prismatic socket.. Get that changed as soon as u get a new peace which can be socketed!

Hey, 4/5 here too. Some things I noticed:

- Enchants. 8 stats on chest, 15 haste on back and head enchant need to be changed. (also not sure about 45 spirit on weap.)

- You need professions!

- Gems (nightmare tear in neck and 20int in relic, also the 10haste/10int gem.)

- You could use some sunwell gear.

- The haste neck.

Here is a chardev I made some times ago for a holy paladin. chardev 8 - WoW Cataclysm

Pretty good overall, nice twink :]

I suppose this thread is a bit old... anyway...

Needs more resilience. IMO you're survivability with resilience would be more effect than trying to out dps the enemy and heal yourself. I can understand your reason for choosing more intellect and spirit, but at least pick up Arcanum of the Gladiator from the SSO rep vendor.

Swap your Tireless Skyflare Diamond for an Ember Skyflare Diamond. And change Greater Fortitude to boots for Tuskarr's Vitality. This would give you more mana and slightly less stamina.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/frostmourne/tupac/simple

Great pally, if your doing pvp id say lose the intel gems, you dont get mana probelms if you remember to judge as often as possible, mainly focus on survival, also since your human, id go Memento of Tyrande and Noise machine.
<
over fairly good, id just change gems for a more defensive/survivalist build
<

One thing i did pick out instantly was that you are wearing full Ornamented Brutal gear, if you get head and chest Lamellar you get +35 resil from set bonus+ you only lose about 2 intel 3 stam per piece.
<

get 23 haste on your back instead of 15 and thats about it

Users who are viewing this thread