70 Destruction Warlock.

Aff

Legend
Hi I'm relatively new to 70 destro warlocks and I'm looking for some advice with gemming etc. for my 2s comp (Disc/Destro)

If anyone has experience playing this setup to 2.2k+ and has any advice with the comp such as strats against certain comps etc. it would be greatly appreciated.

At the moment I stack resil to survive high burst comps, and I find that stacking intellect isn't necessary as I put out enough damage to score a kill with a cc chain on the healer.

To be honest, the only teams we are really struggling against are anything with rogue who has springs, as he is able to cloak and dance in the opener, so no peels from me, and my priest just dies from the damage.

Armoury: Aff @ Darkspear - Game Guide - World of Warcraft

Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
seems like a hey look at my stats thread to me.

also that's one ugly ass character you got there mejt

Not really special stats to me. 71% win rate?

Beat him yesterday ;)

Beat you today with my priest ;)

Also, if you want my help, cause thats the comp i run with if im doing serious arena's, log onto chamber of aspects and grab my real id or something, good luck in arena's.

Last edited by a moderator:
Are you fucking serious? it's a lvl 70 warrior rofl almost anything can beat that comp

He is being serious, i run with the same comp as aff, my partner is an arena master and im the best warlock eu ;) rshammy/prot warr is just fear proof, and as a warlock there is not much we can do vs rshammy's with a prot warr up your arse.

Users who are viewing this thread