70 arena, what's considered impressive?

dartofblue

Legend
So.. 70 arena... what would you guys consider impressive?

I'd say 2200+ playing

without tazik

double dps

no mages on team

what about you guys

my teams

93-63 2100, double rogue no tazik

we struggle against mage teams :( which happens to be 50% of the teams we face

High WLR (win loss ratio) with non fotm comp and of course without Tazik.

dartofblue said:
So.. 70 arena... what would you guys consider impressive?

I'd say 2200+ playing

without tazik

double dps

no mages on team

what about you guys

my teams

93-63 2100, double rogue no tazik

we struggle against mage teams :( which happens to be 50% of the teams we face

nothing is really impressive arena wise at 70

also double rogue is actually quite good and that w/l is pretty bad given the fact rogues are outstanding at 70

i'd say its pretty good considering we've never used skype and my partner just runs in and trys to hero win it :/

glad titles. who can make the most op comp and wintrade for the most part

11 - 1 at 2,2k mmr i tink.

till we met some ****ing gay ass double priest team >,>

I think we're at 2,3k mmr 20 - 7 in 3v3.

RMP hurts.

Beat some scrubnub team from bts a couple of nights ago, "hint" boro. "hint" pureheal.

30-0 at 2200 mmr as moonkin myself and resto shaman healer.

also im playing r druid + f dk agains mage priest to the 99% win rate and thats fun like they dies in 2 shots and our cc, running OOM or just trying to failget me mburned lol.

Nkt@EU said:
double mage double tazik is impressive

... no mages are the reason my Elem shammy / holy pally team isnt 2300 yet no skill req. [Deep freeze [i trinket] your partner deep freezes [i get healed through] cold snap deep freeze [i still live how who knos] partner cold snap deep freeze .... yea and when i try and burn u when im out ohh yea counter spell back to back]

suspence said:
... no mages are the reason my Elem shammy / holy pally team isnt 2300 yet no skill req. [Deep freeze [i trinket] your partner deep freezes [i get healed through] cold snap deep freeze [i still live how who knos] partner cold snap deep freeze .... yea and when i try and burn u when im out ohh yea counter spell back to back]

you have no chances in this bracket not only cuz of magepriests.

first of all you dont know how to play id say, and the second your comp is not so kewl at all.

pingaslol said:
is dk boomkin to 2.2 impressive enough for you ? ^^

Definitely. Playing Boomkin myself also, enjoin' getting globaled during first 15 seconds without slighest chance to survive the burst.

Friyn said:
Definitely. Playing Boomkin myself also, enjoin' getting globaled during first 15 seconds without slighest chance to survive the burst.

I recently changed my 70 druid to boomkin too, I'm fully 20 int and 10int/10haste gems but I feel like I need to get lots of resilience gems to survive any kind of burst.

It's fun at BGs though when I'm not being focused, Starfire crits are sweet and combine that with a Shooting Stars proc and I can do sweet burst.

Users who are viewing this thread