70 arena set ups

masterjamie93 said:
I cant link an armoury right now, but the mage/rogue that beat you are called <MERKYMOO>, they are my 3s partners, search Gígs and then click on either spliffyz or esiioo. they are the mage rogue that beat you.

Yeah think thats them, hope they queue again they played quite some matches this week at a decent % maybe well see them again, at least I hope so :D

Fisheye said:
sure, warlock cant evoid SAP using his pet, and you will not prehot yourself.

If you live in a perfect world with the perfect dreams, yeah the lock will never get sapped and the druid will always have prehots on himself. Sadly in arena, anything can happen that could prevent this. Mage for example avoiding me like hell on his mount while rogue sprints and manages a sap on me, quickly swaps to the druid and starts off with a long garrotesilence, long enough just to let the lifebloom tick out and then start with a Stunlock & eventually blind/sheep the Druid after trinket to swap to me or just nuke the Druid down with decent RNG. This is just an example of what could possibly happen. And just to repeat; we beat them more than they beat us, and Mage/Rogue is, always was, and always will be a strong setup to beat any healer team.

Users who are viewing this thread