[70+80] Rbg/Pve, Skey Gaming Recruiting!

4 posts so far nesyla didnt i ask to gtfo nicely?

Bump New website Bump SkeyGaming.guildportal.com

That's not being nice.

Stop mentioning my name, and the voices in my head, that tell me to reply will stop.

Jesus would love it if you stopped calling your guilds the new "iddqd"...

tbh I find it rather insulting.

ps Jack had no rights to the iddqd name whatsoever, he did a horrible job being the "co-guildleader" and was QQing to me all the time when I returned, saying he wanted to kick people cause they disrespected him, the way he behaved in the past he couldnt really expect anything else.

the reason he got co-gm was cause all of us Officers+ went to 80 to start preparing for 85 and weren't really active, he was never an Officer earlier and most of the time we made fun of all the lies he told, and his 17 buttons. He was the most active and was given it to prove himself.

Anyways Taylor n co GL with the Guild hope you'll succeed and redeem yourself from this 70 drama.

Bakpak/Dot out.

Bump , Sunwell Plateau And Black Temple Fully 70s only Cleared .

Bump Lf More 2.3+ players for rbg team mainly ( 1rogue , 1 fc)

No offense to some of you, but SK turned into a piece of shit guild. We had our latest Sunwell, and some fucking morons such as "Jkmejt" were taken. Well, 2.1k DPS in every boss.

Doesn't matter if his DPS was that low, but he also whined about guys with higher DPS. He even questioned my invitation of Nepee to the guild, as "shit DPS?!".

Left the guild recently with Nepee, still a bit too immature and retarded environment for us. Sad Taylor, almost too young to play WoW.

Oh btw, they are still recruiting in skeygaming.guildportal.com

fight_cat.jpg

Edit : I hate being right all the time.

Now also Has Rbgs up and Running , currently looking for an FC (Dk ...)

Bump Got An FC looking for 1hunter , 1warlock , 1Holy paladin for Pve 10-15man group , 5Kdps+

Bump , 6-0 in rbgs yesterday , Still Looking for 1disc Priest , 1rshaman .

hello there,

I would like to join (if i have muny for transfer)

Redbulled, (almost)BiS resto / feral just need to lvl engi/JC

Im PVP-based tho i could raid as feral cuz i stacked loads of agil. Almost had 2k Rating 3s once, but now im at like 1.9k i will get 2k someday
<
got hotter streak tho

check me out http://eu.battle.net...edbulled/simple

2 of my friends would maybe wana join too
<

my friends they are same rating, one has 2k rating in 2s
<

Do you have a spot for me (and my friends) in RBG group?
<

If you do i can consider Transferring
<
(tho i dont have that much money atm)

btw im dutch
<

nah rbg spots are set in stone , and only taking 2.2+ pvpers only from now ( with few rare exceptions )

Users who are viewing this thread