70-74 Elemental Shaman?

Okay so I got an elemental shaman and it's almost 70, probably going to be 72 but there's no armory that I've seen so I can't check BiS for them, anybody got one or knows what bis is? Thanks.

I wouldn't recommend going 72, to be honest.
Not because it is frowned upon because it actually is, but the reason being that sooner or later, according to feedback from GM's, you'll be able to only join at level 70 again for arena's and then you'd be forced to go to level 80 if you feel like doing more arena's. I can't speak to the battleground but to my fair thoughts, same thing is going to happen.
If I were you I'd stay 70.

Classwise, there are several BiS shamans that I know. Unfortunately, their armoury is currently filled with resto and/or PvP gear. I can give you a link to some shaman that I know, nontheless.
Keep an eye on their armour, if it's not correct according to specs, it'd be very close nevertheless. Ironclïff is PvE, whilst Drazo is focused more on PvP.
Ironclïff and Drazo

Do have a nice day further on
yours truly
Shinela
^.^

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't know what's BiS in the 70 bracket and what isn't, but this should help you figure something out if you know how the class works :)
Roster - Community - World of Warcraft

Heh, I have to say I doubt there's any BiS ele's in our guild roster. Besides, I think everyone is geared for PvE :x
[MENTION=19857]Caldalt[/MENTION] you're better off looking somewhere else. :/

edit:

Goatiator @ Argent Dawn - Community - World of Warcraft this is probably BiS for ele. The reason he's using the 2set Cyclone bonus, is because they changed flametongue to give % spellpower instead of a flat amount. So the set bonus bugs and gives you 20% extra.

That's unless they fixed it by now (last I checked was 5.2)

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread