65% Base resilience will be actived in 5.4

Hozuka

Legend
lgt6ebf.png

It think it will since theres a huge amount of tickets being made about this issue and.

Everyone who are leveling are also being one shotted so it affects the game overall not only twink brackets.

Resilience won't fix it. They need to reevaluate and fix the random gear scaling issues which are making PVE gear overpowered in pvp.

If scaling stays the same, you'll be facing 75% resil when 5.4 hits, which is a pretty good amount imo. I'm just worried about what this will do to lower brackets. It will be impossible to 1v1 or even 2v1 a proper healer anymore.

If scaling stays the same, you'll be facing 75% resil when 5.4 hits, which is a pretty good amount imo. I'm just worried about what this will do to lower brackets. It will be impossible to 1v1 or even 2v1 a proper healer anymore.

If the 65% changes go through, it's likely low level pvp gear will be power instead of resilience, so I doubt you'd get to 70%.

gems man, gems. most 60 and 70 twinks will rock at least 75% with a 65% base.

Using Aylax's partner, who has 8.67% from gear (2268 rating), that might put you at 75% after the change. If they remove all resi from gear, you're looking at 560 rating from gems. Honestly not an awful lot. 60s and 70s get most of their resilience from gems. 80s and 85s don't.

Using Aylax's partner, who has 8.67% from gear (2268 rating), that might put you at 75% after the change. If they remove all resi from gear, you're looking at 560 rating from gems. Honestly not an awful lot. 60s and 70s get most of their resilience from gems. 80s and 85s don't.

Did you just ignore the "most 60 and 70 twinks" part in my post?

The scaling was changed because gems and enchants were intended to be the only sources of resilience. Once 5.4 hits, you can bet that the rest of the resilience gear out there will have its resilience removed completely.

If you weren't talking about 80s and 85s in an 80-85 bracket, what was the purpose of your post?

I was simply stating that a global 65% base resilience (as stated by the SS in the OP) would cause a lot of trouble at lower levels, which is why I highly doubt that it would happen.

Can anyone confirm it'll stay 40% base or any chance it'll be higher or they will change the resilience formula for resilience on gear

Can anyone confirm it'll stay 40% base or any chance it'll be higher or they will change the resilience formula for resilience on gear

look at my link above..
it does not look like there is going to be changes made to any of this, or that there is plans for it...
if we spam forums enough we might be able to get 50% in 5.4... but, intensive forum spam is a must i guess.....

look at my link above..
it does not look like there is going to be changes made to any of this, or that there is plans for it...
if we spam forums enough we might be able to get 50% in 5.4... but, intensive forum spam is a must i guess.....

then I suppose I'll create a bunch of threads :)

Users who are viewing this thread