60 Warrior Professions + Dragon's Eye(s) @ 60

I'm looking at twinking a 60 warrior (about 1/3rd of the way there, recently acquired Dark Edge, working on nit-picking my way through the less obvious pieces of gear).

For professions, I'm leveling alchemy for the various elixir/flask buffs. I'm eventually looking to transfer, both to raid and bg. For my other profession, I'm looking at going Jewelcrafting for Dragon's eyes. I have a way to get the pattern(s) I want, but do the gems themselves have a level requirement? Anyone tried this?

the gems themselves dont but im curious how you intend to do the daily quests for JC and buy the patterns

ahhh tis true. and 60s can get high enough JC to do all that? if you can, sweet. and the gems themselves have no lvl req, just JC skill req. so if you can get the skill & the patterns then it should definitely work

also for pvp id say get engineering for hand rockets and bombs. can take JC with it or get a gathering prof like herb (nice HoT, specially for a class w/ no heals) or mining (more hp). if you're dead set on alch, its not too bad, but the others are better id say

Carexis said:
[item]Titanium Powder[/item]

10 = 1 Dalaran Jewelcrafter's token.

Is this still true, or did they remove it in a patch? I don't see the option to trade Titanium Powder for a DJT from any of the JC vendors in Dalaran.

My JC is up to 350, and I've seen other level 60s with JC@350 with dragon's eye gems equipped.

Super 13 month necro! Lol.

In answer to your question, it is no longer possible to get them. So save your breath and don`t take JC as one of your professions. Yes you will see people with them (including two in my signature), but they got them before they were removed.

Regards.

mrdoobry said:
Super 13 month necro! Lol.

In answer to your question, it is no longer possible to get them. So save your breath and don`t take JC as one of your professions. Yes you will see people with them (including two in my signature), but they got them before they were removed.

Regards.

FML... just leveled it to 350 tonight. Never heard anything about it being removed, so I hit 350 and got stuck. Well, thanks for the quick response, at least now I know.

So as profs go egi -375 / herb 450 /mining 450/skinning 450 will prob be the best way to go for a new twink.

A few classes that benefit greatly from the utility of tailoring/ leatherworking aswell even if they dont provide any stats atall.

But jc/bs/alch/ench is rendered near useless unless you dont have them grandfathered.

Users who are viewing this thread