60 Twinks - US - [H] - Ironsole Clompers (Kel'Thuzad) Recruiting!

Tonybandito said:
Hello, I'm kind of a new recruit, I found the thread over google after trying to find some legit 60 twink guilds and a realm that they were playing on.

My main account was hacked and consequently banned, so while i try to work out the account recovery, i made a RAF account that id like to upgrade soon to a vanilla wow account and get to a legit 60 twink. Ive always love the lower bracket pvps and such,

but while i have a trial account i cant seem to whisper anyone to talk about the guild, possible recruitments, or anything really, so before i start leveling for dayys,

I just wanted to say Hi, and see if its possible that if I were upgrade my account I could get in to ironsoles, and join in on the clomping :)

-Truehomie lvl..3? shaman lol i have 85s and such on my main account, and misc twinks. i just dont currently have access to them.

ty for your time

The level restriction to get in is 40. But speak to an officer or GM and you will be able to get in most likely.

hello i was thinking of making a 60 twink but i wanted to go with a enhance shaman and i was wondering are they good twinks or would it be better to go with a warrior/paladin? thank you for your time :D

Im interested, me and my friend can't get our guild up off the ground, have like 7 active 60s =/...room for a rogue? lol

Users who are viewing this thread