60 Twink guild?

With patch 2.3 and optional exp coming out, i'm looking to start a 60 raiding twink, and i'm looking for an active 60 twink guild, preferably on ruin. i mainly just want an active guild that clears stuff though, server doesn't matter too much.

Ramune said:
With patch 2.3 and optional exp coming out, i'm looking to start a 60 raiding twink, and i'm looking for an active 60 twink guild, preferably on ruin. i mainly just want an active guild that clears stuff though, server doesn't matter too much.

On Ruin, I know of three guilds.

<Timeworn> of Stormrage - Alliance - they do level 60 raiding only (no gear/enchant restrictions) and I see a few of them in BGs

<Semper Fatalis> of Skullcrusher - Horde - similar to Timeworn

<Deep Pockets Son> of Magtheridon - Alliance - they pug with 80s to gear up, not as large

BTW, if you're looking to BG, get a capped account (an account that's not upgraded with any expansions), because if you're going to rely on the No XP Lock in 3.2, your BG queue times will suck.

<Heralds of Yore> is the best 60 raiding guild. They're US, on Smolderthorn. Been around for years.

iaccidentallytwink said:
<Heralds of Yore> is the best 60 raiding guild. They're US, on Smolderthorn. Been around for years.

That guild collapsed awhile ago. <Chocolate> of the same server is just starting up. They have a few restrictions for gear when you raid, though.

Ya, I've been looking for a guild too, 60 DK 12k HP unbuffed, and make a balance druid. Sorry to say there all on EU, theres 10 at least that i know of that have 50+ members on EU.

we oughtta all find a server with a good guild and make 60 twinks :D

<Rockin the Nine Set> for Alliance (Smolderthron)

<Blazing at Six Flags Gym> for Horde (Frostmane)

Reckoning 60s > all other 60s

well i'm in the process of levelling a prot warr on skulcrusher for <Semper Fatalis>, named Mogomra if anyone plays there... send me a tell.. or some money :p

Ramune said:
well i'm in the process of levelling a prot warr on skulcrusher for <Semper Fatalis>, named Mogomra if anyone plays there... send me a tell.. or some money :p

You leveled fast o_O

I am considering making either a 60 hunter or 60 rogue on Ruin. I don't really enjoy leveling though. :rolleyes:

How are the queue times?

queue times are pretty good actually, although horde get routinely facerolled in AV. i don't really PVP much on him anyway though. if you want to level fast, find a friend and do recruit a friend, that's what i did, made it to 60 in about a week.

Made an account just for this :p If you want to play level 60 on US, come to the Cyclone battlegroup. We need more horde, and we need more *GOOD* alliance, but things are already shaping up. <Team Lumbermill> of Bloodscalp is growing fast, as well as <We Blaze with Cthun> on the same server for alliance.

There are quite a few free-lancers as well, hopefully they'll be joining up with the major forces soon. I also hear tell that an alliance twink guild will be forming on Boulderfist for alliance. We're all making a push to save 60 AV when the patch comes out, and after battlegroup browsing I'd say Cyclone has the best shot. That's all I've got to say! :D

spandex said:
Made an account just for this :p If you want to play level 60 on US, come to the Cyclone battlegroup. We need more horde, and we need more *GOOD* alliance, but things are already shaping up. <Team Lumbermill> of Bloodscalp is growing fast, as well as <We Blaze with Cthun> on the same server for alliance.

There are quite a few free-lancers as well, hopefully they'll be joining up with the major forces soon. I also hear tell that an alliance twink guild will be forming on Boulderfist for alliance. We're all making a push to save 60 AV when the patch comes out, and after battlegroup browsing I'd say Cyclone has the best shot. That's all I've got to say! :D

You haven't seen Reckoning is all I gotta say o.-

Users who are viewing this thread