60 PvP Dedicated Private Server (Didn't know where else to post this)

Hi, me and a friend are putting together a private server for 60 PvP. It is going to feature a majority of Vanilla gameplay but were going to be tweaking certain spells and things to balance some classes i.e. adding Lifebloom.

This is a large project were going to be undertaking, as were going to be adding world objectives to zones to contribute a war effort as a whole. Think WoW PvP, with elements of WaR.

Basically I'm posting here as were going to need testers. We want the classes to be fairly balanced and make sure all the new additions work as intended. If you're interested in being a tester, please get in touch with me at josh.rowley@gmail.com or Left in a Crowd on AIM. I'd be happy to further explain the ambitions of our server, as I don't want to post a wall of text.

(If this is in the wrong forum, please move it to the correct one.I know it's not about twinking, but there's been a decent list of non-twink related items on this site. Sorry for any inconvenience.)

it would be cool, but im waitin on zuty's. i promised that i wouldnt play any other private server ever once i heard about his, and i dont break promises. not even for hookers.

pretty hookers at that.

Yea, sorry Emorainbow, but most of the members of this site have their minds set on the Private Server being set up. However, it's not going to have 60 PvP for a while, so I don't see why the 2 should compete.

iaccidentallytwink said:
Yea, sorry Emorainbow, but most of the members of this site have their minds set on the Private Server being set up. However, it's not going to have 60 PvP for a while, so I don't see why the 2 should compete.

Or combine ?

Users who are viewing this thread