60 guild roll call

Deadpool1

Legend
Curious to see what guilds are still around on US servers.

Put your Faction, Guild name and Roster of currently active players (people who actually log on) in your post. I would like to figure out what the population is actually like and how many people are available for games.

The has been speculation of entire guilds dissappearing (quiting), horrible faction imbalance and the LFBG system being bugged.

Format:

FACTION: Alliance

GUILD NAME: Classic Raider

ROSTER:

1.) Spongebobs

2.) Jaidamari

3.) Zache/Shockadin

4.) Alejandros

5.) holyfall

6.) Bigmacs

7.) Broet

8.) Justinpriest/justinschoob

9.) Tehninja

10.) Dividy

11.) Holyfall

12.) Kyonkun

Will add the rest when I have time. Need to get ahold of the rest of them and see what they are up to.

other 60's known on khaz are:(will fill out when I can get their names again

Kalrodas/Soerras/Spazztastic (aka Beraxx from Why Cant We Level)

Has any one had a Merged BG exp off game yet WSG would be the easiest only needing 10vs 10

cause Im wondering if maybe its turned off for exp off players. That would suck but I wont put it past Blizz

Faction: Alliance

Guild Name: Vanilla WoW

Roster

1. Maxxizor

2. Rasputini

3. Meatwaud

4. Jazo

5. Ladiva

6. Prætorius

7. Redstrype

8. Nightrhydor

9. Clexio

10. Oø

11. Tiq

12. Floistiane

13. Shedger

14. Beneh

15. Ugetsheals

16. Rageonme

17. Noblesiz

18. Decked

19. Ghostfaced

20. Chronokay

21. Nellii

22. Horsepop

Those are the regulars who are usually on nightly.

There are about 30 others that stop in a couple times a week, who would be on more if we could actually schedule pvp.

velvettouch said:
Has any one had a Merged BG exp off game yet WSG would be the easiest only needing 10vs 10

cause Im wondering if maybe its turned off for exp off players. That would suck but I wont put it past Blizz

no brackets except 19s seem to be getting games apparently but the issue has been documented that the merger seems to be bugged and we are waiting for an update. hopefully they fix it by tuesday.

oh and regarding my ally guild roster and so on I cant access it while I am at work but I will fill out mine once I get a chance at home.

Also thank you Buynlarge.

Velvettouch if you can please fill this out as well.

Realm - Saurfang (US) - Oceanic

FACTION: Horde

GUILD NAME: Vanilla Flavoured

For Roster I am not including players who have not logged in within the past 15 days.

ROSTER:

1.) Urashima/Urashimaru/Aweria (are the same person)

2.) Khanik/Rakrakam/Mitrichop/Drfrosticles/Luvyduvyheal (are the same person)

3.) Bloodblizzard

4.) Mechanism

5.) Vuvuzelà

6.) Rummel

7.) Paythetroll

8.) Circle

9.) Berurahnen

10.) Preloved

11.) Skizm

12.) Immórtal

13.) Reviloo

14.) Cmdrwindshot

15.) Viddi

16.) Zultore

17.) Noktarg

18.) Zephesm

19.) Levion

And 17 'Inactive' twinks.

We have a small Alliance side guild;

Realm - Saurfang (US) - Oceanic

FACTION: Alliance

GUILD NAME: U Dropped Your Soap

For Roster I am not including players who have not logged in within the past 15 days.

ROSTER:

1.) Amoonia - Khanik Alt

2.) Dæmonhunter - Immortal Alt

3.) Lilylucious - Khanik Alt

4.) Rouge

Just posting it here, myself and Urashima are currently without membership. Without us I highly doubt anyone from the guild is attempting to clear any raids and as the queues are broken, <Vanilla Flavoured> can be declared temporarily DEAD.

Might come back if I see/hear of a queue fix, as I look through the currently 79 page long lvl 60 thread on the forums.

Buynlarge said:
Faction: Alliance

Guild Name: Vanilla WoW

Vanilla WoW is currently inactive due to guild leadership taking a break, and not appointing anyone to run it for that time.

However, we are currently moving members over into a new guild, <Back to Basics> on Stormrage.

<Back to Basics> is both a 60 & 70 twink guild, due to the previous 70 guild also seeming to be MIA.

We are still bringing members over from the old guild, but are only a few days old at the moment.

Faction: Alliance - Kel'Thuzad - US

Guild: Oldschool

Roster:

1. Msragepaint

2. Flawlawloles

3. Puella

4. Nedreck

5. Anastasius

6. Dblrainbow

7. Shamytwostep

8. Ã…lex

9. Sythini

10. Jaidamarl

11. Fåñ

12. Kickserve

13. Poel

14. Shapeshift

15. Reapur

16. Fearz

17. Vespucci

18. Dontstart

19. Druid

20. Velsia

21. Bizzythekid

22. Holywarlord

23. Iamtehgoodz

24. Blizzkon

25. Stormwarrior

26. Knallhart

27. Rhylai

28. Shadowmuffin

29. Bokrum

30. Christopherw

31. Cheeta

32. Nereavarxx

33. Niariss

34. Orula

35. Pandolfo

Druids: 9

Hunters: 1

Mages: 1

Paladins: 6

Priests: 4

Rogue: 4

Shaman: 4

Warlock: 2

Warrior: 4

Here is the list of our current active members. I'm surprised to see how much we've grown in only one month. As much as I love seeing all these players, reality is that life gets in the way of WoW so not everyone here actually makes it to our raids. We've decided to officially announce that our progression raid night is Saturday evening at 7:00 PM U.S. Central time. (I believe 19:00 world time). If you're interested in joining up with us there has never been a better time, we're able to run multiple 10 man premade WSG's as well as 5v5, 3v3, and 2v2 Arena Wargames, as well as guild on guild BG wargames. If you're thinking about joining / rerolling to the guild, you may want to consider rolling a class that is underrepresented. Our goal is to eventually get a functioning 40 man that is balanced with all classes. When you've decided what you would like to play, head over to our website: Oldschool - Register and apply to the guild and we'll get back with you ASAP!

Beraxx here, checking in. I'm a Night Elf now, ditched WCWL.

I'd prefer not to be affiliated with any guild as I've hopped around several over the years.

Kalrodas and Soerras are the same person, Kish.

Spazztastic, my druid, dinged 61 so I'l probably level her to 70.

Faction: Alliance - Rexxar - US

Guild: Never Gunna Fly

Roster:

1) Bruunhild

2) Joque

3) Jaillbait

4) Aniukha

5) Sydalore

6) ßubblehearth

7) Andbubble

8) Deathkitty

We've got a lot more guild members but I'd say these are the only fully active 'log on every day' members. If you're on Rexxar or looking to 60 twink, we'll be happy to have you. Accept accounts of any status.

I've updated the Roster for Oldschool with our most active members - We are still recruiting and encouraging server transfers / rerolls!

Users who are viewing this thread