60 Enhancement Shaman

Profiler - Wowhead

Would this be good?

This build is somewhat stam heavy, and i am also planning on a +40AP set, instead of the +20AP, 15STAM.

Im planning on getting a Dark Edge of Insanity in a near future, but for a start, i will start with the High Warlord Axe.

for some reason that link isnt working for me, just shows an orc with pvp helmet on and nothing else /shrug.

i suppose 2h could be viable, but im assuming its more for "holy shit look at that WF crit", and not good sustainable damage with a bit lower burst.

can always make a chardev in the mean time if you know how to

Switch helm to Scout's Hood (wont lose your set bonus). The ap on that dev is like super low, is that normal for 60 shams?

you already have 74 hit rating (or 7.4% hit) so i dont think you really need a hit+stamina gem....especially for a 2mp5 bonus. other than that it looks good, but im not an expert on 60 shaman

The only thing I'd change is get a Jom Gabbar instead of Drake Fang. But that's just me. Otherwise it looks great.

Yeah, was bit of a quick build up, did that in 5 minutes just throwing stuff there, 7,4% hit was purely because DW(and no hit from talents) and ret paladins+ other classes that require 7% hit in pvp but not mandatory ofcourse so you could change the drake fang or the gem to jom gabbar/ ap stam gem. Made that to give more of an direction rather than list of things you absolutely must have :)

Came up with this :

60 Shaman

Im thinking about changing 2 ap gems, for hit gems. Currently i have 54 hit, and 2 gems would get me to 74, which is cap(?)

The reason i chose +65ap over Beserking is because i think Beserking is waaay to unrealiable. Its something like 1PPM, right?

Sanodar said:
Enhancement shaman is all about WF crits, they have lower survivability than palas and only when WF proccs can they compare with the dmg a pala does but still great fun

...But palas are also ridiciously overpowered.

Users who are viewing this thread