60 Enh. Shaman vs. 60 Ret Pally

Graphics

Legend
Hey all, just had a quick question i wanted to ask. From what youve all seen, which is the top dawg out of a Enh Shaman and a Ret Pally? Ive never twinked at 60 before, and i remember than enh shamans used to TEAR SHIT UP back in the day, but i wasnt sure about them anymore, and ret pallies.. well theyre lolretpallies, so theyre kind of self explanatory i guess.

Thanks.

(FYI just going to make a toon to have fun with, like do some arena's / tear up the BG's, not planning on joining a legit raiding guild.)

Graphics said:
Hey all, just had a quick question i wanted to ask. From what youve all seen, which is the top dawg out of a Enh Shaman and a Ret Pally? Ive never twinked at 60 before, and i remember than enh shamans used to TEAR SHIT UP back in the day, but i wasnt sure about them anymore, and ret pallies.. well theyre lolretpallies, so theyre kind of self explanatory i guess.

Thanks.

(FYI just going to make a toon to have fun with, like do some arena's / tear up the BG's, not planning on joining a legit raiding guild.)

Very little beats a gemadin.

Depends on what you mean by top dawg... If you mean toping the damage charts or HKs in AV or such, then an Elemental Shammie can beat U due to the Chain Lightings & ranged damage... They can also have quite a few gems... If you mean 1 v 1 then the above comments cover it well...

Users who are viewing this thread