60 Armory List (no 64 and no dks)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@sayune
If you want to argue with me, either my statements are correct/incorrect, you'll have to check the rogues for yourself first, seeing them as the main reason I made these posts. Facts is that I didn't state factors which have to do with "classic gear only" sets or not.

Oh hey awakened Hydra here :D , And who cares about BiS ? its a 1 shot fest in classic gear as a rogue, before people are like no lies bullshit, i played a t1 ONLY ( classic enchants ) i will was able to 1 shot people ( no stun's they bore me .. )

@Awake,

I just said,that you can`t say the 50 AP on legs is worser than the 400 HP and 12 Agi ,the same you can`t say the +6 stats are worser than the +50 AP.
They`re all BIS Enchants,some wants to take more AP some wants to live longer.

Weapon-Enchants are a completely different thing,.I didn`t argue anything about your OH,I justs aid Im using +26 agi.

That`s all =)

btw. TF isn`t BIS either =>

&sayune
fine, that's your thought. In my opinion, and for most of the people, if you seriously choose 6stats over 50ap (for serious bis / best bg gear'n enchants) you must be braindamaged. This doesn't include you Bella a 100%, because you self state that you are going to change them (which I suggest you do (eventhough you don't give a shit about my statements :) )).

Yo Hydra. Being bis or close to bis is /care for me in actions, I also play what suits me, but we're talking about gear'n shits for a perfect rogue "rolemodel" for newcommers.

I`ve far enaugh AP, some AP which would be the difference between mine atm and the +50 AP are totally overrated.
I chosen the balance enchant,which gives my crit,APand Health in the main factore are better for me,as I said my opinion,not yours.

The +6 Stats aren`t in any kind worser than those +50 AP , they just don`t focus on pure AP.I don`t prefer AP > all,Im not ambush specced,so I need every critt I can get for my backstabs =)
And up to 54% critt unbuffed are a lot better than these some aps which I ignore.

mfg

And that has nothing to do with brain afk =>

Im just trying to tell you,that there is no BIS-Enchant....nothing more.

Everyone defines BIS for itself,esspecially the enhancements in the twink-brackets.

edit: Tried out Blackmagic btw and i must say for myself its a lot better than these +26 agi =>
I thought the whole time,that it only affects spells.But you can always learn sth =D

mfg

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyway I don't want to break you guys, but if you're a real BiS you "need" to be gnome for wrath trinkets (sound machine. +81 stam +400AP proc). So neither of you is BiS.

Problem solved :) you're welcome

@xanatos
That's the most stupid thing I've ever heard.
Do you know what Renaki is? The best 60 rogue trinket implented, even when including Naxx trinkets. With that, heirloom pvp trinket. Both BiS. Sonic is BiS for gnomes that don't have Renaki or Naxx trinkets yes, and being a "bis twink" doesn't include being the right racial.

I had to put black magic back onto my offhand after reading this to be honest, the flat agility bonus of +26 agi was nice, but it does seem the haste from black magic is superior (even as Subtlety - i was Assassination spec when i last used it). Especially when combined with my Lifeblood, Slice and Dice, a Haste pot, and Mongoose proc <3 :)

@sayune
Glad you liked the enchant :) I've been the only rogue with Black Magic for like half a year lol :D

Je,but esspecially against those stamina stackers....

- haste (poisons,bleedings,melee)
- more Energy-Regg

But for Ambush-Rogues its an Crap enchant =D
Only form whoom with fair Rota is BIS =>

mfg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread