6 more days of Sporeggar raids - post if you still plan to go

Lagoon

Legend
Hello all, 'today my 7th twink reach exalted status, meaning i've got 3 more to go. I'm splitting it to two days per twink (first day 24k to revered, next one 21k to exalted). I've got several whispers about people still wanting to go, so please let me know who is still interested to do it. I can't guarantee that everybody gets in, i will try my best. Honestly i lost track long time ago, about who wants in and when, especially random new rerolls. So far i've got at least 21 other twinks to exalted, maybe more. I would like to ask those that have their mains already exalted to be generous and step aside for those that don't have none.

Raid duration varies between 4 - 5 hours per each session, depending on whether there is interuption with 62-64 levelers, etc. You would need to attend 2 days per toon, with 3 spots per day it means at least 9 other twinks should get exalted.

So far i've got these people to finish their rep

Mialu

Eyeshield

Zub

Zubius

Bizr

Peaktwink

And these to start

Mialo

Post away

gah I still need to start. Was unable to make it last night.

Yeah sorry I disappeared last night Lagoon something didnt click when you said 3 AM server but thats 6 AM for me and Im trying to get back to being a human so I went to sleep beforehand.

Eyeshield is like 2000/12000 honored so if it ends up working out I'll bring him along but like you said, I'll step aside for anybody who doesnt have exalted yet.

I'd like to come if possible. I'd like to get either char to exalted - it's not a big deal to me though.

Users who are viewing this thread