6.1 Changes I've Noticed

As usual this guy is wrong 50% of the time so you can't really trust anything he says.

I just verified I could mount in 19 2's arena. Can't imagine that it works there and not wsg but possible in theory I guess.
does not work in wsg

GIXw9jc.jpg

Think horde had 7 healers vs dps heavy team last game......all the fotm'ers that usually play other toons playing their heals now. Ugly results.

I was wrong that the heal buffs are the big story of the patch....the dmg buffs are. Chaos!

I was wrong that the heal buffs are the big story of the patch....the dmg buffs are. Chaos!

After dropping 5k gold to update my shaman after about 3 years to try 3 WSGs I get welcomed to the worst pvp I have ever witnessed at not only 19, but f2p 20?!?!

People die in a blink of an eye. Here I thought lvl 100 was unbalanced.

T

Not all PvP Resil got reverted to haste. Some of the resil looms also got reverted to Crit. It just depends on the loom I guess /.\

Yeah I noticed the Greater Inscription of the Gladiator shoulder enchant still provides +2 pvp resilience

After dropping 5k gold to update my shaman after about 3 years to try 3 WSGs I get welcomed to the worst pvp I have ever witnessed at not only 19, but f2p 20?!?!

People die in a blink of an eye. Here I thought lvl 100 was unbalanced.

if you cant keep up you wont have fun.. obviously we are used to the fast pace because i havent seen anyone complain

My rogue feels pretty weak atm with this increase in hp all around, not sure what classes you guys are talking about having damage buffs but it definitely was not us. ;)

I called it out but wasn't complaining....I'm always excited when there's big changes. Makes people adapt!

I really wonder what you don't enjoy if you find spamming heals is fun.

Users who are viewing this thread