5v5 WSG Works!!! (Wargames) GIVES NO XP!

Hey there guys, I just wanted to inform you all that Xp ON warsong gulch does not give XP. This makes it possible to do 5v5 or 10v10 WSG Wargames.

This is really good news for struggling brackets, as this means 5 a side WSG. I think it can make a whole new era of gameplay and styles!

Shout outs to the people that helped me test my theory :

Enjoy

Emetophelia

Kred

Fattyspin

And other members of <Wreckin Balls>

Screen shots will follow.

Let me get this straight. You have to turn your XP-ON but then the actual WSG via the Wargame option will give no XP? Sounds risky for a lot of people who care about thier favorite twink.

Grabco said:
Let me get this straight. You have to turn your XP-ON but then the actual WSG via the Wargame option will give no XP? Sounds risky for a lot of people who care about thier favorite twink.

We had the exact same thoughts and feelings as you. Thats why the people who had 1 (yes, ONE) XP left till ding left the server. Those of us who did stay for the cap did NOT receive any XP. The reason that this is so is quite simple I think. Imagine for a second that it gave normal XP. This means that you could make a 5v5 WSG levelling team, trading wins and levelling EXTREMELY fast. Blizz thought of this though, and therefore made it equivalent to arena play, where you don't get XP. Essentially, War Games are all arena matches. Same rules + no XP.

Dinkorastamán said:
Thx for posting this:)

Were in doubt about this one. Still sucks we have to unlock xp ;/

I am a pretty trustworthy person, I would never say something to fuck other twinks over. Did you see that I also released the no XP on arena works thread? Through someone else though as he wanted to post it :p So, by that merit if i did want to make people ding, It would of happened by now :) Would you like screenshots ? I think i took a few.

They commin in yo warsong

They tryin to level u up

So hide ya twinks, hide ya alts

Hide ya twinks hide ya alts.

Hide yo mains too, cuz they tryin to level erybody out there.

Kutty, I want creds for this one! gimme sum!

This was on EU correct? Hopefully it works for US also.

Pizza said:
This was on EU correct? Hopefully it works for US also.

It was on Eu yeah. And I can't see why it wouldn't work on US servers if it works on EU :)

On a side note, I think 5v5 WSG games opens up a whole new avenue for twinks in general. I know that 10v10 is awesome etc, but for some variation 5v5 WSG seems like a fun thing to do premade vs premade. The only thing i am not sure about is weather or not you get achivements from these wargames, would be quite cool to setup some games and farm a few of the more annoying achivements.

One thing to note is that you do NOT receive rep for winning a wargame. Tested this and sadly it was true :<

you can't get achieves from wargames

Donniedarkõ said:

I was one of the pople that discovered that btw, Tetrica was kind enough to post it. Also, you failed to read the title of the thread. It is OBVIOUS that wargames work, and indeed that you can host a BG with them too. What nobody knew BEFORE I posted was weather or not you got XP for capping in a wargame. Don't go all /trollface.jpg before you actually read what the OP posted :)

Kutty. Un-trollable since 2009™.

Mortox said:
I was one of the pople that discovered that btw, Tetrica was kind enough to post it. Also, you failed to read the title of the thread. It is OBVIOUS that wargames work, and indeed that you can host a BG with them too. What nobody knew BEFORE I posted was weather or not you got XP for capping in a wargame. Don't go all /trollface.jpg before you actually read what the OP posted :)

Kutty. Un-trollable since 2009™.

i think i can troll you. not here cos tinkfoe forum rule say no.

Users who are viewing this thread