5v5 Thursday (EU)

Time and Date moved, It will now be at 21:00 on Sunday

<Wasted> will be fielding 5v5 teams on sunday 21st from 21:00 game time and we would love to have multiple teams to play against. Therefore we need you [insert picture of Lord Kitchener here] to also bring four of your mates and meet us in arena. Everyone is welcome, and even if you cannot field a full team just queue with what you can get and see how it turns out.

I am hoping for a full evenings 5v5s so i hope to see you there.

hehe i think i can scrape together a 5s team,

lets make it maybe saturday like the wsg or even on monday after 4:00pm

that would be nice, if not lets make personal games 5v5 sometime mate :)

May have my comp fixed by wednesday, so If i can get WoW reinstalled, I'll xfer my druid for the occasion <3

*ninjas kore's thread*

We gathering a 3's team this tuesday.

Looking for anyone to go up against for some fun, preferably non-epeenish games.

Rayu is reserved for our team btw, just so you don't start one with him in it!

-Cheers, Jaxel.

Thursday at 20:00, although im considering making it 21:00 gametime.

Would everyone prefer for this to happen on sunday rather than thursday?, if so i'll change it.

<I III III VII> - we'll definitely attend the 5 v 5s. you guys need to agree on a precise time / day though

Muqmuq said:
I really wanna do some 5's but I'm getting my wisdom teeth removed that morning, they're gonna drug me unconscious for that so I doubt I'll be any good at playing that evening :p

hmm i tought you were used to play in an unconsious state. ;)

couldn't make it today/yesterday (depending where you live) anyway :p should hope to attend on sunday <3

Uhh this sounds intresting, hope u get it up n running :)

Al'akir alliance, Warrior - Hpala - Hunter - Warlock.

(If you need someone for the team)

<- I'll most likely be on as backup, and I'll be on if someone asks me to be part of the team.

Cheers, cya guys.

Users who are viewing this thread