59 < Unobtainium > [NA] [A] [PvP] [Classic]

i wana do a gear list plan but tbh its so overwhelming

Yup, but this is why I like the bracket as a whole. I don't think you'll ever find two people dressed a-like. Everyone who plans to do it will have different gear.

super excited to do it but wish there was anything online to help even just a little with a possible item list

As you've stated it's pretty comprehensive, even with just one class. You can have your spell damage build, your survival build, your resistance build, etc, etc. Then multiply that by all the specs. it's a lot to consider. I certainly have put a lot of time into theorycrafting the bracket and don't have the time for figuring it out.

However, I think as a jumping off point you start with Pre-Raid BIS and Dungeon sets. Those are at least easy in the sense you can figure them out quickly enough, and put together a target list.

the gearbuilder website is handy but idk if i fully trust it. i see pvp satin gear saying req lv 58 but in atlasloot in game i cant see anything like that. id love it if we can use the set cuz theres 6 or 8 pcs there to not worry about

@Petrolsk so how is this going? Still a lot of interest or has it waned considerably? had a work issue myself, not able to devote the time to it yet, not worried about missing phase 2 WPvP but a little woken up by the rumor BGs might be pushed to phase 2... don't know anything about that except it was on the WoW forums.

Things are going well, interest is growing, people are prepping, but Warglaive you're in the discord, we keep tabs with updates and such there

Users who are viewing this thread