EU+US 50's Armory List

Sexiness. More 50s paaahleaze.

On a related note - had baron's mount and the epic sword drop in same run - and won both ;o)

Really wish US and EU were combined...that would make everything so much easier for raiding xD

Really wish US and EU were combined...that would make everything so much easier for raiding xD

One fatal mistake in that thinking, time zones suck big time. I really don't wanna start raiding at 4 in the night... I'm sure here is some time that is somewhat doable for both sides but that will be during work hours on on one side

My Feral Druids almost BiS. Just working on farming UD Strat for Wpn & gotta finish off the last few skill points to get LW to 275 & farm timbermaw rep for chest piece pattern. Also should probably farm scholo for trinket, but isn't a huge deal.

Oh & find a guild for Cloak obv.

Tâlchealen

Pallynessy @ Aerie Peak - Community - World of Warcraft -missing trinket cuz i got the dps 1 accidently took the atk pwr 1
Tenzz @ Spinebreaker - Community - World of Warcraft -might be in pvp gear but lock all the same

My Feral Druids almost BiS. Just working on farming UD Strat for Wpn & gotta finish off the last few skill points to get LW to 275 & farm timbermaw rep for chest piece pattern. Also should probably farm scholo for trinket, but isn't a huge deal.

Oh & find a guild for Cloak obv.

Tâlchealen

Tyvm both ^^

This is a great reference Vio - thanks.

Sticky worthy?

You can remove the (?) at monks single-target healing. They are very good at single target healing :)

Users who are viewing this thread