US 5 man BH premade beat by a duelboxer and pug.

I don't understand the need for this post - not one bit informative, just a massive ego stroke.

When has beating a 5 man warranted a thread? If anything, less compliments to you and more compliments to them that you consider them that high up to merit such a thread.

There's some real emotional damage been done somewhere, and I'm sorry to see that.

Need more humble pie on the lazy Susan, and less pass-the-salt

I am over the tread, but not taking this down myself, lots enjoy to see that BH does not tilt the game 100%, if they are in there with a 5 man, many do think this way and why i believe it warrants a thread to show otherwise. Do you know how many people go (oh its that premade again we lose), (just don't res you guys it will make it end faster), and much more. I am sorry, but who ever is trying to feed their ego, goes equally to both of us! I'll take the heat if it give more hope to the alliance, in pug matches against BH, that mechanics of the game and communication, far outweigh trying to just kill the other team player you can, and you can easily win.

Users who are viewing this thread