5.4 enchants vs 10 twinks

Sponsor

Achievement Hunting
I have seen a similar thread in the f2p section of the forum, I was just wondering if anyone with PTR would mind checking out the scaling of 85-90 enchants for us.

Thank you! :)

P.S. I know that at this point whatever we see is NOT what we get, but just seeing where this whole thing is heading would be appreciated!

You'll be able to get crazy amounts of HP if you stamina stack with this update.

EDIT

On that note, with all these new stats and scaling what'd be the priority I wonder?
Lets say you're a healer.
Do you go for Resilience?
PvP Power?
Intellect?
Spell Power?
Spirit?

And for weapons do you take procs or flat bonuses?

This change really switches things up and adds a whole new level of customisation, allowing players to lean towards personal preference.

Last edited by a moderator:
did i hear stam stacking= crazy hp!?!? lol miss the 10 community! just stopped in to check out progress.

A few thoughts:

It will be interesting to see what happens with things like librams.

Stacking resilience for world PVE may become more viable once again.

I wonder how chanting rings will work - ie Dread pirate. . .

A few thoughts:

It will be interesting to see what happens with things like librams.

Stacking resilience for world PVE may become more viable once again.

I wonder how chanting rings will work - ie Dread pirate. . .

What exactly do you mean with rings?
Atm on ptr ring enchants doesnt work :<

Speculating about the rings - but if chants can be put on "any" BOA - and scale down to the required level . . . Inc HUGE requirement for all twinks to get multiple Dread Pirate Rings - which would be a major pain.

/alt f4 (speculation)

haste stacking aflic lock lol or maybe furry with max haste plus daggurz plus proc chances on weps ? lifestealing ? or do they have internal cd's ?

Users who are viewing this thread