5.4 #1

CripzBlood

Legend
5.4 Patch Notes: Siege of Orgrimmar
Changes that affect 20-24Bracket are below:

Druid:
Wrath now deals 10% more damage, but has its mana cost increased by 50%.
Bear Form now increases Stamina contribution from cloth and leather items by 40% (up from 20%).

Bdruid:
Eclipse now energizes the Druid for 50% of their maximum mana when triggered, up from 35%.
Moonkin Form now increases the Druid's armor by 60%, but no longer reduces all damage taken by 15%.
Starfire now deals 10% more damage, but has its mana cost increased by 50%.
Starsurge has its mana cost increased by 50%.

Rdruid:
Swiftmend's area-of-effect healing effect is now called Efflorescence.

Hunter: :D
Hunter's Mark now has a duration of 20 seconds while in PvP combat (down from 30 seconds).
Revive Pet no longer requires the Hunter to have line-of-sight to their pet.
The following Hunter pet abilities no longer cost Focus to use: Dash, Dive, and Charge.
Counter Shot is now a baseline interrupt ability learned by all Hunters at level 22.
Disengage now has a cooldown of 20 seconds (down from 25 seconds).
Arcane Shot now deals 125% ranged weapon damage (blizz: up from 100%)(cripz: up from 110%) and had its focus cost increased by 50%.

BM Hunter:
Kill Command damage has been increased by 34%.

MM Hunter:
Aimed Shot now deals 450% ranged weapon damage (up from 350%).

Surv Hunter:
Explosive Shot damage has been increased by 27%.

Mage:
Ice Lance damage has been increased by 43%.
Ice Floes now has 3 charges (up from 2 charges), and has a 20-second cooldown (down from 45 seconds).

Frost Mage:
Frostbolt now deals 10% less damage and no longer increases the damage of any spells. The damage for those spells have been increased instead.

Water Elemental:
Waterbolt damage has been increased by 25%.

Monk:

BM Monk:
Keg Smash now deals 18% less damage.

Paladin:

Holy Pala:
Holy Insight now increases the effectiveness of Eternal Flame, Light of Dawn, and Word of Glory by 50%.
Holy Shock's mana cost has been reduced by 50%.
Judgment for Holy Paladins now costs 12% of base mana to cast (up from 5% of base mana).

Prot Pala:
Crusader Strike now applies a Weakened Blows effect to the target for Protection Paladins.
Guarded by the Light now restores 15% of the Paladin's maximum mana every 2 seconds (up from 6%).

Priest:
Psyfiend no longer benefits from Haste, and its health has been reduced by 75%, but fixed a bug where Psyfiend wasn't being affected by base Resilience.
Shadow Word: Pain now deals 25% more damage.

Disc Priest:
Rapture now energizes the Priest for 100% of the mana cost of Power Word: Shield When the shield is fully consumed or is dispelled (used to energize the Priest with mana equal to 150% of their spirit). This is the modified mana cost for Power Word: Shield, after being reduced by Rapture’s passive effect.

Shadow Priest:
Shadowform now increases the Priest's armor by 60%, but no longer reduces all damage taken by 15%.

Rogue:
Recuperate now restores 4% of maximum health every 3 seconds, up from 3%.
Nightstalker now increases damage dealt by abilities while stealthed by 50%, up from 25%.
Ambush damage has been increased by 12%.
Eviscerate now deals 10% less damage.
Sinister Strike deals an increased 240% of weapon damage (up from 145%), but now costs 50 Energy (up from 40 Energy).
Evasion now increases dodge chance by 100% (was 50%), cooldown has been reduced to 2 minutes (down from 3 minutes), and duration has been reduced to 10 seconds (down from 15 seconds).

Assassination Rogue:
Mutilate now deals 280% weapon damage (up from 200%).

Combat Rogue:
Revealing Strike now deals 160% weapons damage (up from 125%).
Vitality now increases Attack Power by 40% (up from 30%).

Sub Rogue:
Hemorrhage now deals 160% weapons damage (up from 140%); 232% weapons damage if a dagger is equipped (up from 203% for daggers).

Shaman:
Astral Shift now has a cooldown of 90 seconds, down from 120 seconds.
Stone Bulwark Totem's initial damage absorption shield now absorbs an additional 33% in damage.

Rshaman:
Riptide's mana cost has been reduced by 25%.

Warlock:
Corruption's damage has been increased by 10%.
Immolate damage has been increased by 10%.
The Codex of Xerrath now infuses additional spells with fel magic (green fire effect).
Summon Felsteed, Summon Dreadsteed, Summon Abyssal, Demonic Fury, Dark Apotheosis, and Demonic Leap.
Harvest Life no longer replaces Drain Life. Harvest Life is now a passive talent that increases Drain Life's damage by 50%, and healing by 150%. The talent no longer turns the ability into an area-of-effect spell.
Soul Leech can now also activate from Shadowburn, and caps out at 15% of the Warlock and their pet's maximum health (down from 100%).

Affliction Lock:
Drain Soul no longer energizes Soul Shards from the pets and guardians of players, and now deals 34% less damage. If other periodic Affliction damage effects are triggered by Drain Soul, they now deal 60% of their normal damage (down from 100%).
Unstable Affliction damage has been increased by 21%.

Demo Lock:
Hellfire's damage has been reduced by 20%.

Destro Lock:
Incinerate's damage has been increased by 10%.

Warrior:
Battle, Berserker and Defensive Stance [alternative: Warrior Stances] now have a 1.5-second cooldown (down from 3 seconds).
Warbringer now roots the target for 4 seconds instead of stunning them for 3 seconds. The 50% reduction to movement speed snare effect for 8 seconds remains unchanged.

Arms Warrior:
Mortal Strike now deals 215% of weapon damage (up from 175%).
Seasoned Soldier now also reduces the cost of Thunder Clap by 10 Rage.
Slam now deals 25% more damage, but the Rage cost has been increased by 25% as well.

Battle Fatigue now reduces healing for players that are engaged in PvP combat by 55% (up from 45%).

All permanent item enhancements provided by Enchanting, Engineering, Leatherworking, Tailoring, and various vendors and quests are now able to be applied to items of any level. This means all enchantments can now be applied to heirloom items.

High level enhancements applied to items equipped by low level players have their power scaled down to be similar to enhancements intended for that level range.
Low level enhancements applied to items equipped by high level players do not grow further in power beyond their intended level range.

Last edited by a moderator:
5.4 Patch Notes: Siege of Orgrimmar

Druid:
Wrath now deals 10% more damage, but has its mana cost increased by 50%.
Bear Form now increases Stamina contribution from cloth and leather items by 40% (up from 20%)

Bdruid:
Eclipse now energizes the Druid for 50% of their maximum mana when triggered, up from 35%
Moonkin Form now increases the Druid's armor by 60%, but no longer reduces all damage taken by 15%.
Starfire now deals 10% more damage, but has its mana cost increased by 50%
Starsurge has its mana cost increased by 50%

Rdruid:
Swiftmend's area-of-effect healing effect is now called Efflorescence.

Hunter: ;D
Hunter's Mark now has a duration of 20 seconds while in PvP combat (down from 30 seconds)
Revive Pet no longer requires the Hunter to have line-of-sight to their pet
The following Hunter pet abilities no longer cost Focus to use: Dash, Dive, and Charge
Counter Shot is now a baseline interrupt ability learned by all Hunters at level 22.
Disengage now has a cooldown of 20 seconds (down from 25 seconds)
Arcane Shot now deals 125% ranged weapon damage (blizz: up from 100%)(cripz: up from 110%) and had its focus cost increased by 50%

BM Hunter:
Kill Command damage has been increased by 34%

MM Hunter:
Aimed Shot now deals 450% ranged weapon damage (up from 350%).

Surv Hunter:
Explosive Shot damage has been increased by 27%

Mage:
Ice Lance damage has been increased by 43%
Ice Floes now has 3 charges (up from 2 charges), and has a 20-second cooldown (down from 45 seconds).

Frost Mage:
Frostbolt now deals 10% less damage and no longer increases the damage of any spells. The damage for those spells have been increased instead

Water Elemental:
Waterbolt damage has been increased by 25%

Monk:

BM Monk:
Keg Smash now deals 18% less damage

Paladin:

Holy Pala:
Holy Insight now increases the effectiveness of Eternal Flame, Light of Dawn, and Word of Glory by 50%
Holy Shock's mana cost has been reduced by 50%.
Judgment for Holy Paladins now costs 12% of base mana to cast (up from 5% of base mana)

Prot Pala:
Crusader Strike now applies a Weakened Blows effect to the target for Protection Paladins

So i'm guessing you will be playing your balance druid and hunter's more then?

makes me kindah want to try out my arms warrior again as well as aflic lock but alas it was not ment to be .

Thanks. For lazy ppl like me its always nice to have all informations in one post.
Btw can u edit the color of Warlock-changes? Its not rly readable.

The Codex of Xerrath now infuses additional spells with fel magic (green fire effect).
Summon Felsteed, Summon Dreadsteed, Summon Abyssal, Demonic Fury, Dark Apotheosis, and Demonic Leap.
Harvest Life no longer replaces Drain Life. Harvest Life is now a passive talent that increases Drain Life's damage by 50%, and healing by 150%. The talent no longer turns the ability into an area-of-effect spell.
Soul Leech can now also activate from Shadowburn, and caps out at 15% of the Warlock and their pet's maximum health (down from 100%).
What the hell do you mean we can use Summon abbysal,,, Use dreadsteed at 20 ?
And what do you mean green fire... Its for high level spells , isnt it ?

inb4 rogue the new FotM class... glad mines 2years old :)

You missed this for disc priests.

Rapture now energizes the Priest for 100% of the mana cost of Power Word: Shield When the shield is fully consumed or is dispelled (used to energize the Priest with mana equal to 150% of their spirit). This is the modified mana cost for Power Word: Shield, after being reduced by Rapture’s passive effect.

That's a pretty big nerf to mana regen if I'm reading the note correctly.

WARLOCK

Basic:

Affliction
Drain Soul no longer energizes Soul Shards from the pets and guardians of players, and now deals 34% less damage. If other periodic Affliction damage effects are triggered by Drain Soul, they now deal 60% of their normal damage (down from 100%).

Unstable Affliction damage has been increased by 21%.

Destruction
Incinerate's damage has been increased by 10%.

Talent

That's all for f2p warlock

Rogue were fotm 2 years ago LOL

i've searched the whole site, and for the life of me i cant see where i said they wasn't.

OT:

• Base Resilience now reduces damage players deal to others players by 72% (up from 65%).
  • Battle Fatigue now reduces healing for players that are engaged in PvP combat by 55% (up from 45%).

What the hell do you mean we can use Summon abbysal,,, Use dreadsteed at 20 ?
And what do you mean green fire... Its for high level spells , isnt it ?

dunno, all i know is that it is lvl1 passive ability for locks.

Thanks. For lazy ppl like me its always nice to have all informations in one post.
Btw can u edit the color of Warlock-changes? Its not rly readable.

changed it, hope its better now.

You missed this for disc priests.

That's a pretty big nerf to mana regen if I'm reading the note correctly.

ty for the info, i had a feeling it was low lvl ability, even checked on wow website, but i checked holy instead of disc xD.

i've searched the whole site, and for the life of me i cant see where i said they wasn't.

OT:

• Base Resilience now reduces damage players deal to others players by 72% (up from 65%).
  • Battle Fatigue now reduces healing for players that are engaged in PvP combat by 55% (up from 45%).

read and forgot to put it in thread xD.

Since base resilience is up from 65% in that i guess its only for lvl85+

ty for the info.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread