5.3 Bullshit

I'm glad to announce to you all that i finally made it to talk to a Great GM who took some time to log on my toon and check by himself.

Therlainvele, you're a Hero bro.

This is not intended, he said he would have sent the report to the bug team.

Screenshot

All hail Therlainvele !

- Nesy

Oh well, my bad then lads. I could have reported this "bug" as soon as I seen it on the PTR, ummmm like a month ago.

Feel free to open a ticket about level 80's too, because they actually need like 80% base to put up with the burst in the bracket.

As fun as globaling people is, really looking forward to how the bracket shapes up after a buff to resilience..

I'd hate to be a healer right now, granted I haven't seen many geared healers in the bg que lately but the damage just seems impossible to heal through. I was able to smash a lock through to priest healers last night to make a point..

"We’ll eventually strip the resilience off all the old gear if we don’t redesign the system for later patches and at that point we may make changes to the base resilience numbers for lower levels."

Sounds suspiciously a lot like when they would strip AP off all the old gear and replace it with pure stats, also never happened. I get very wary when blizz starts tossing words around like "eventually"..

Time to post and stop to lurk around. The bgs now are horrible for atleast healers, i have not read all the patchnotes i will admit but somehow the healing done also seems to have got a nerfbat? or is it more health over all on people? i cant honestly not remember the healthpools before the patch.
But Jesus, as disc before the patch u could come a long way with only pw:s and penence, but now it feels like playing with no gear at all.

And if u face a shadowpriest and he blankets me without having pw:s on me and unleashes hes Devouring plague im dead in 80% of the cases, if he is a good SP. That is same for almost all melee classes to.

ps. Me and härj faction changed to alliance just to refresh the bg's. ;)

As of right this very second, there is no change to the base resilience on a level 85, still at 40% on the PTR.

Users who are viewing this thread