5.2 Warrior Buff

Eriwen

Legend
For 19: Slam now deals 220% weapon damage(was 190%). Shield Slam now deals 150% more dmg.

whats your thoughts on this?

http://www.twinkinfo.com/forums/f12/druid-buff-warrior-slow-43887/

lindenkron:
Warriors
- Arms
• Warbringer now reduces the target's movement by 50% for 15 seconds (8 seconds in PvP) in addition to its other effects.
• Slam now deals 220% weapon damage (was 190%).
- Protection
• The base damage of Shield Slam and Revenge has been increased by 150%, but these abilities now scale approximately 10% less efficiently with attack power.

Me:
8 sec slow from which the target is stunned for 3 seconds anyways (most likely) and this only every 20 seconds. wouldn't call it a huge buff but it's nice to have after this dry period. the slam dmg increase is ok aswell.

I have not really noticed that huge of a difference in damage playing my warrior, so I would not really call it a huge buff

Yes, I've been using it so far anyways. Idk about other warriors but I have found it more effective and useful than the other talents.

Last edited by a moderator:
8 Sec slow, I wander if 3 of them are wasted within the stun where the enemy cant move anyway, effectively just placing a 5 sec slow on the enemy out of of the stun that already exists.

In terms of Fc viablilty, I use double charge just to travel that extra distance - it's also can be used a second time to shortly interupt a spell cast so it's not all bad either :p But i can see me using warbringer for the prolonged stun -> kite :D

8 Sec slow, I wander if 3 of them are wasted within the stun where the enemy cant move anyway, effectively just placing a 5 sec slow on the enemy out of of the stun that already exists.

I'm sure Blizz won't do that cause it's just not logical

Users who are viewing this thread