5.0.4 Thoughts

IcojC.jpg

daaayum that dmg with pvp powah

Idk what all the fuss is about. This bracket will be in an extremely good state after healing and mana are dealt with. (And believe me it will be dealt with, healers at level cap are just as broken as they are at 70. Actually ALL levels. )

I agree, i think this is a stop in a good direction. It was way too bursty before and it feels like a fresh change. I also agree that it went a little overboard, but not as much as the doomsayers proclaim.Things might get fixed in time, but we also have to make the effort and look at ourselves. Most of the people i meet that are whining about not beeing able to kill anyone simply dont realise that they arent twinks anymore. Their gear might no longer be bis, their gems are no longer optimal, skills and speccs changed, etc. You get the point. Props to boobz for getting onboard with pvppower, and i can second him; it works, but healers are still op.

As for the mana, i logged my only manausing twink(shaman) and gave it a go. No manaissues whatsoever as ele or resto, if anything, i feel that i might go oom slower, or never, this way. But maybe that was the issue in the first place, i forgot.

I love the new warrior skills and tools.
It was ok to have OP mages and rogue but now we have healers and there is no way to kill them, skill doesn't matter, it's just shit. I tried full pvp power stack, still did 500 mortal strike on resto dudu. I also i have no idea how some classes example boomkin + fire mage are able to do 5-8kk crits on me? Maybe pvp power scaled better for them. Idk, wont be playing until something is fixed.

85 is way more fun atm :)

This is happening in every bracket, including 85's, that means help will be on the way!

well i gotta say, im not having problems THAT big on max level to nuke healers.. oO

well i gotta say, im not having problems THAT big on max level to nuke healers.. oO

^this

I can kill healers in deep/pet stun on my hunter and mage.

newsflash. I as a restodruid tanked 7 or if it was 8 people in AB for 3-4 minutes. didn't use a single cooldown and didn't move at all. oh and btw, my HP did not drop below 90% once. i saw them mages doing 900 frostbolt crits :D

edit: 79.31% resilience, kept hots up and sat in dogform

Resto druids have always been fairly immortal if people just mindlessly slam their DR's into you. You kill druids by letting hots drop off, dispelling them or swapping :p Admittedly 8 ppl is extreme but they were doing something wrong :p

Resto druids have always been fairly immortal if people just mindlessly slam their DR's into you. You kill druids by letting hots drop off, dispelling them or swapping :p Admittedly 8 ppl is extreme but they were doing something wrong :p

simply not stacking any pvp power. frostbolt was critting 900 and hunter did 110 steady shot hits. can't really swap from druids/to druids anymore either :D Glyph of Lifebloom - Item - World of Warcraft

cy@

newsflash. I as a restodruid tanked 7 or if it was 8 people in AB for 3-4 minutes. didn't use a single cooldown and didn't move at all. oh and btw, my HP did not drop below 90% once. i saw them mages doing 900 frostbolt crits :D

edit: 79.31% resilience, kept hots up and sat in dogform

Dat must be some pro mages with spellsteal and all.

spellsteal lifebloom?? :D ye thanks 5k instant heal to me without crit. PLS SPELLSTEAL MORE

o_O

If you had 7-8 people hammering you, and one suddenly starts spamming spellsteal, i'd say you would go down alot faster compared to having hots rolling as effects causing loss of control are bound to occur for you.

Users who are viewing this thread