49's What You Doin in SL??

Ikaar

Veteran
Anyone got plans for anything with thier 49s? Was one of my most favorite brackets. The squish puts us higher than 20 though unfortunately

You talking about the new 39 bracket? I actually have a 99 DK that will get squished to 39 pretty excited for that

Yeah, I’ve been leveling some chars to try out when it drops. If you want to play dh, make sure you make it just to have it at 39 with the release of leveling revamp, their starting zone caps out at ~14 so you don’t level getting out of it.

Awesome thanks for the info!! ☺

my DH 111 twink will be 47 when the squish happens right? A DH as a 49 twink might be fun.

Grieving for my 49s (and 59s). The squish and new opportunities are worth it, but farewell to two brackets with a long and storied history.
Ah well bummer. Just hopped on here for the first time in a while to find out if anything good will happen with my old 49 in shadow lands. Doesn't look good according to this post.
[doublepost=1602151572,1602151228][/doublepost]
my DH 111 twink will be 47 when the squish happens right? A DH as a 49 twink might be fun.
yeah but won't old brackets be much the same? Xp off vs xp off and getting xp in BG? I really have no idea though so correct me if I'm wrong. Xp off vs Xp off has been a killer of most brackets since cata.

Users who are viewing this thread