49 PVE Instance Running (3.2 Question)

What's the highest level instance you think a group of 49 twinks could run?

I think Maurandon would be too easy given the fact that I've killed Meshlokk dozens of times on a rogue. I don't recall any fights in BRD that would be prohibitively difficult with 5 twink 49's. Sunken Temple would be a little stickier unless you did full trash clears of dragonkin/whelps but I think that would be doable.

Do you think it would be possible to do Stratholme, Scholomance or Dire Maul on a team of 49 twinks?

49 Twinks have a LOT better Stats than early 60s had (hell, even with lvl 30 you have more spell than a caster with t0/t1 had) so i think its doable.

You don't have enough hit, you'll need to stack it if you want to do those instances.

i think its worth trying at the very least imo.

mara and st wouldnt be hard. ST used to be hard, and so did mara but they were both nerfed awhile ago lvl-wise and are now designed to be done at or before 49, check your little /lfg thing and you'll see ST come up b/c they're suggesting you to do it. BRD would get kinda hairy with multi mob packs but i think it would be very fun and rewarding. i just with some of the items in BRD were changed to 49 (there are so many awesome ones that are 1 lvl away from being BiS for 49s!) the end of BRD might be hard tho by black forge, emp, etc. but with a strong healer and good tank i think it'd be fine, 49 twinks do have better stats than 60s in vanilla (newer 60s, not t2.5/3 or anything). another thing though....can we even get the quest for the shadowforged key?!

would be interesting to see what instances can be done @ 49. DM might be managable, only one way to find out!

49's raiding UBRS inc? O: Im sure if you took it slow a group of 10-15 twinks could take it down ^^ Drakk/Beast would be hard...but

im pretty sure it could be done. makes me excited to try this out...

Yeah it's definitely doable, especially since in this bracket we have a lot more openings to stack hit rating than the lower brackets do. I really want to attempt ubrs, strat, scholo, dm, and lbrs personally, I think it will be a ton of fun and a good experience.

Just ran up a chardev for a pve/hit rating set @49 on a shockadin. I'll most definitely be running shockadin when 3.2 goes live.

chardev.org v6 ~ a World of Warcraft character planner

(switch out the off-hand for gizlock's shield depending on situation, also I'm running it with arbiter over the BoA mace due to the application of brilliant wizard oil which will bump SP over 400 and improve crit rating)

Edit: Shockadin will definitely wreck scholo/strat with exo insta crit on undead/demon and insta crit holy shocks, it'll be tough for tanks to hold agro on that lol.

Eveill said:
What's the highest level instance you think a group of 49 twinks could run?

I think Maurandon would be too easy given the fact that I've killed Meshlokk dozens of times on a rogue. I don't recall any fights in BRD that would be prohibitively difficult with 5 twink 49's. Sunken Temple would be a little stickier unless you did full trash clears of dragonkin/whelps but I think that would be doable.

Do you think it would be possible to do Stratholme, Scholomance or Dire Maul on a team of 49 twinks?

Hi...

I was thinking about this as well... Twinks will be able to do PVE now, but...

I was reading one article about this new patch and twinks with XP gaining turned off will face only players with same option in BGs. So if someone want to gain experience in BGs, you will not be able to play with or against him. Will it be same in instances, I don't know. I mean if you have tank or healer and you don't want XP anymore... will you be able to enter instance together with "non twink" ppl? Anyone knows this? ZF and Mara are almost solo-able with any lvl 49 twink, especially paladin tank. But for BRD, beside tank you will need a good healer and at least 2 or even 3 nasty DPS for full run. This can bring new dimension for all those twinks...

I think I will get PVE gear for my resto shaman :):):)

Seleucidis, I see no reason why you would run instances in groups like that. It won't be "No XP instance groups" and "XP instance groups." It'll just be a mix, some people getting xp - and others not getting xp.

Spooksters said:
Seleucidis, I see no reason why you would run instances in groups like that. It won't be "No XP instance groups" and "XP instance groups." It'll just be a mix, some people getting xp - and others not getting xp.

Why wouldn't I? Sometimes it can be fun... but since BGs will be changed I don't see a reason why Instances shouldn't be changed as well? If you can't enter BG with those who gain their XP, will it be possible to enter Instance with same ppl? I am not sure if it will possible... :confused:

well nothing has been said about 2 seperate instances for xp and no xp so i highly doubt that'll happen. just seems like way too much of a headache to implement....but w/e only can find out when 3.2 hits live

but i doubt it. no reason too, why do they care if 1/2 the grp is getting xp and the others arent?

Maerduk said:
Just ran up a chardev for a pve/hit rating set @49 on a shockadin. I'll most definitely be running shockadin when 3.2 goes live.

chardev.org v6 ~ a World of Warcraft character planner

(switch out the off-hand for gizlock's shield depending on situation, also I'm running it with arbiter over the BoA mace due to the application of brilliant wizard oil which will bump SP over 400 and improve crit rating)

Edit: Shockadin will definitely wreck scholo/strat with exo insta crit on undead/demon and insta crit holy shocks, it'll be tough for tanks to hold agro on that lol.

No shield? :eek:

Users who are viewing this thread