[49] Paladin Gear

Krymore said:
My main is a lock as well. I don't know its the only class I don't get sick of. I have my twink Paladin as well and I get bored of it pretty quick.

I guess its like anything. People are attracted to some of the classes and less attracted in others.

Both of my mains are mages. Talk about burnout. The most annoying thing is a big group of my RL friends play mages as well. For some damn reason I get at least 3 phone calls a day related to the mage class.

RickRude said:
Both of my mains are mages. Talk about burnout. The most annoying thing is a big group of my RL friends play mages as well. For some damn reason I get at least 3 phone calls a day related to the mage class.

how high have you gotten each class?

i have:

80 DK

71 Mage

70 Priest

69 Rogue

64 Paladin

49 Warlock

49 Warrior

49 Druid

48 Shaman

49 Hunter

Ur friends need lives...lol

DK - 73

Druid - 70

Rogue - 66

Warrior - 60

Hunter(x3) - 49

Mage - 49

Shaman - 49

Warlock - 48

Paladin - 29

Priest - 19

Alkaholic said:
Ur friends need lives...lol

DK - 73

Druid - 70

Rogue - 66

Warrior - 60

Hunter(x3) - 49

Mage - 49

Shaman - 49

Warlock - 48

Paladin - 29

Priest - 19

OMG Moobs now I know why your GF gets angry at you!!!!!!!

Unplug and go have some sexy time LOL <3

Adt said:
how high have you gotten each class?

i have:

80 DK

71 Mage

70 Priest

69 Rogue

64 Paladin

49 Warlock

49 Warrior

49 Druid

48 Shaman

49 Hunter

I raided on both in BC. I have my horde mage sitting at 72 right now. I just don't see the need to level him since I left my guild to play my alliance mage full time.

80 DK

71 Rogue

70 Warrior

70 Warlock

70 Shaman

62 Mage

55 Priest

49 Druid

43 Paladin (soon to be 49)

41 Hunter

And a handful of dick smacks lower than 40. I can admit that I used to be addicted to WoW.

80 druid

70 warrior

70 warlock

49 rogue, pally, shaman, warrior

45 druid (soon to be 49)

and a priest/mage in the 30s i could lvl if i wanted to experiment with those guys

@Ramune

I'm no wizard when it comes to ret specs but the gearing process is fairly simple..

Here's a gear + talent template without BoA items for a 49 belf paladin.

Aaand here's one with BoA's!

Edit: 's all post-patch gear, so no leg patches, shoulder chants or arcanums.

Stuff like ''Fire Opal Necklace of the Tiger'' and ''Dark Iron Ring of the Tiger'' could be hard to reach unless you're packing a mix of luck and dedication.

Good substitues that are easy to get hold of would be ''Woven Ivy Necklace'' and ''Aquamarine Signet'', but I see you've already got them in your warcrafter link. ;p

ur gear setup looks pretty solid ramune, however im confused by the elemental rockridge leggings with +4 int chant. also you have sunscale with exploited chant, might as well just get the bloomsprout helm and call it a day since 3.1 will be nerfing it soon (and why can u get exploited chant on helm, but not get 15/15 legs and do the same?!) also never get +24 ap on bracers, get +12 strength since it actually scales... also taran icebreaker sux. use ur 80 (if u have one) for BoA axe, or get executioners cleaver/mace from ulda

Users who are viewing this thread