49 guilds... azgalor...

keydenscrow said:
eh. stat is gay. i knew that within like 30 seconds of playing with a couple guys from that guild... a rogue who immediately called me bad then proceded to stun lock me and spam /rofl /spit /lol on me for a full 10 minutes. DEFF NOT. mind u this was back in LK... but still...

im on wildhammer now, are there any 49 guilds on this server? anyone wanna play with me?

I'll take some cheese with this whopper.

Hotpockets said:
I'll take some cheese with this whopper.

Oh? do you believe my claim to be untrue or exagerated?

When i first came to this website i wasnt on azgalor yet, i xfered to azgalor for the 49 bracket. met that peice of work rogue shortly after my xfer was complete. i played maybe 10 bgs total before i gave up and moved on to 80 content. that rogue killed twinking for me. i would rather stop playing for 6 months than play with an idiot kid who fag rages on every 49 that crosses his path. fuck that person, with a baseball bat, across his head.

I refuse to join, endorse, or play with a guild that condones that kind of behavior.

keydenscrow said:

When i first came to this website i wasnt on azgalor yet, i xfered to azgalor for the 49 bracket. met that peice of work rogue shortly after my xfer was complete. i played maybe 10 bgs total before i gave up and moved on to 80 content. that rogue killed twinking for me. i would rather stop playing for 6 months than play with an idiot kid who fag rages on every 49 that crosses his path. fuck that person, with a baseball bat, across his head.

I refuse to join, endorse, or play with a guild that condones that kind of behavior.

Rofl I have an idea of who this Rogue might be but just in case who was it? :D

I was not playing WoW at the time though so I may be incorrect. :O

keydenscrow said:

So you are saying that as the Alliance, you did some BGs on your 49 and a STatT rogue stun-locked you for an entire 10 minutes?

nah, it was in a duel, which lasted maybe 10 seconds. he spammed me for 10 minutes following the duels. idc about stun locking, its part of what rogues do... but spamming someone, hurling insults and shit at them is uncool.

idr the name. do i get a lineup?

falkor was bad at the game sorry bro. i'm sure you sucked even worse since the rogue was prolly some shitter left over from before the merger.

Tenoa said:
falkor was bad at the game sorry bro. i'm sure you sucked even worse since the rogue was prolly some shitter left over from before the merger.

wait wat? i was best warrior vindi even tho i xferred my sham to your guild. then went to STAT when we merged....but the rogue is def. nayrobi, since thats the guy that was a doosher to my buddy and was a prick to me after u lvld ten

Users who are viewing this thread